3) General Discussions.. No problems but would like to discuss your Chinese quad experiences post in here.. You can also post in here why you hate your Chinese quad..

Good place for sourcing parts

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2017, 08:25 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good place for sourcing parts

Good morning! I was wondering if there are a few "best" places to get parts for my coolster 110. I just picked it up and I have never really owned an ATV before so I am new to this and figuring out where the best places to look up parts are. I have found plenty of them all over the place online but am curious on who or where would be the most reputable, best selection, etc...
In particular I am in need of the control arm bushings and I can't seem to find them any where at all! Thanks in advance for any help!!

Old 06-07-2017, 11:19 AM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts
Old 06-08-2017, 03:09 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 301 Likes on 295 Posts

Chinese/Taiwanese stuff is a nightmare. Many Google searches send you to "chancers" who stock a few bits for one make and put Coolster in their adverts in case some parts will fit your make too. Try suppliers who sell new Coolster bikes, at least you can complain about their parts back up when they tell you "sorry we don't stock that part."

Old 06-08-2017, 03:32 AM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts