Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

Tent trailer that hauls quads -- COOL!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2004, 05:10 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tent trailer that hauls quads -- COOL!!

My dad and I are first-timer quad buyers/owners. We knew we wanted to get a couple quads, and that would of course mean a trailer to haul them. But we also wanted to get a tent trailer. Our problem, however, is that we live in an HOA community, with no RV gate to place anything in the backyard. So the garage was the only option, and it's full of reloading benches, gun safes, and other essential stuff.
But at the big sportman's show at the fairgrounds last month we saw VERY COOL tent trailer that was designed with a hard top to support carrying a couple of quads. We looked it over,...loved the price,...and ultimately bought one. We did this BEFORE we even found the quads we wished to buy. I just wanted to pass on the opportunity for you check it out yourself, so....go to www.jumpingjacktrailers.com and check it out for yourself. They are based in Salt Lake City, but travel to many sportsman shows to exhibit them. They have some dealers, but they are relatively new, so you may have to hunt for one. We were lucky and just happened upon them. Really, do yourself the favor and visit the website.