CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

good source for OEM parts?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 10:15 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good source for OEM parts?

Hello,
I looking for a good source for OEM parts. Can anyone provide some contact information on good dealers who know a lot about Bombardier ATVs and stock some parts and accessories. The couple I've called seem to know very little about the product. I'm on the east coast and would prefer dealers that are not more that a couple of days away via UPS shipments, but I'd be willing to buy for a dealer just about anywhere if their personnel are knowledgable about the product and they keep a decent stock of parts.
Thanks.

Old 06-02-2004, 04:34 PM
Pro Rider

I'd say TVI is the best dealer I know of , he has always had whatever I need in stock. I can't say that for any of the dealers here in Utah. My experiance has been similar to yours, the dealers keep nothing in stock and there knowledge is generic at best. Gary @ TVI is a DS builder and knows his stuff I'd recommend him to anyone. In fact he has gone as far as taking parts out of brand new motors just to get whatever I needed right now, now that's service!

Old 06-02-2004, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is a drealer inMIchigan that is good, Krupp's power sports, talk to Shane.. .that is closer than Gary, UPS wise, You can also contact THEBOM he stock many ds parts...
I see you are new here Welcome[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Shoot me a PM and I can give you some phone numbers if you want

Old 06-02-2004, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

How can I get in touch with THE BOM? I got rearended last week and my rotor is hitting the bracket for my rear caliper, plus chain got knocked loose. Looks like I'll need some parts too.....

Old 06-02-2004, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider

were on the east coast are you? I go to a place in maine and he knows his ****, plus hes a good friend.
it only take us 1 day for parts.

Old 06-03-2004, 04:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the replys! Please post the contact information here or send me a private message. I'd send private messages asking you for the info but I don't know how to do that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Anyway, I'm in Northern Viriginia but would be interested in information on any recommended dealers within a few days via UPS. Thanks again.

Old 06-03-2004, 06:45 PM
Pro Rider

A good online place and price is just right is parker yamaha (www.parkeryamaha.com).

The good with them is pricing

The bad, sometimes 2 1/2 weeks to get parts because sometimes they don't have them in stock and it takes a while to ship to me on the East Coast. If you can wait or ride it with whatever it needs or missing they are the place to go.