Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

what type of weather do you like riding in

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2003, 11:35 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what type of weather do you like riding in

rideing in the rain is nice because theres no dust.and theres lots mud around when it rains, and i love the mud.

Old 06-12-2003, 11:48 AM
Weekend Warrior

mmmm.... mud...blaster..... lol I've been lucky here in Texas this last week it's been raining, otherwise I'm used riding in 100F in the shade.. ouch hot..hot.. air cooled motor. I love riding in the mud and water too.

Old 06-12-2003, 11:52 AM
Pro Rider

Mud is fun but going through rivers for miles on end in hot weather with shorts, t-shirts and sandles is the best. Or a huge rain storm but on a warm day so you don't get cold, just wet. Thats fun too.

Old 06-13-2003, 12:20 AM
Pro Rider

Creekrider--You ridin at Fun Wheeler or Gator run.

I like the winter season. Waders, 50 degrees, lots of water, cooler of beer. Oh yes, thats it.

Old 06-13-2003, 01:52 AM
Pro Rider

i agree with 500i, but if i can't ride down a half thawed river then i guess it would have to be in the extreme heat because then i can laugh at all my buddies when there bikes overheat!! LOL!

Old 06-13-2003, 09:20 AM
Weekend Warrior

500i, I have been mostly riding around the land by my apts, and over on some private land west of kilgore. Since I can ride to rabbit creek from my place I go over there quite a bit. They hold a truck mudbog about every other week that's fun to watch. I haven't ridden fun wheeler, but I was there for their martigra (don't know how to spell) party. Gator run looks huge, I was out there once for a truck mudbog but haven't ridden out there yet. My riding buddies don't like to pay the money when we can ride around our places for free. I wouldn't mind checking out those two place for riding though. (Man, for some reason everytime I post it's got to be a long one. I think I have a problem) Anywayz that's it, tell me if it's worth going to those parks and I'll have check it out. thanks

Old 06-13-2003, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

Brent, whadya mean BY "HOT WEATHER"....you're practically the NORTH POLE aren't ya???LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The weather doesn't really matter.....as long as I'm ridin'......hot, cold, snow, rain, dry, dark, light....I just hate ridin' with mosquitos......that sucks....heh...heh....heh....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2003, 08:56 PM
Pro Rider

I love the snow! The mud is also great I'll try to post my pics! I also agree with fango misquitos and nats do stink while riding.

Old 06-13-2003, 10:54 PM
Pro Rider

Sunny about 80 degrees in the creek and shaded trails to get out of the sun.

Old 06-14-2003, 11:05 PM
Weekend Warrior

I like riding in the winter at night on a nice groomed trail with a fresh dumping of about 3" of powder doing about 50-60mph with a bunch of friends.

Quick Reply: what type of weather do you like riding in