Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Big ol tars

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-1999, 09:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where exactly did I say that faster means more powerfull? A blaster would smoke an AC as well, but which is more powerful? I'm saying ride the grizzly for a week and try to find that extra 3 ft.-lbs. of torque that Arctic Cat claims. The grizzly has big time low end grunt as well. I'd like to see that shootout. They would knock the AC automatic hard for that cheezy 4wd engagement, where the push button of the Grizz would take the cake. They would knock the hard steering, while not as hard as a stock 99 500, it is still no match to the great steering of the Yamaha. They would easily give turning radius to the Grizz as well. I would guess that the AC might get the nod in the transmission area, but not by a super high margin. The cat would have a better ride as well, but they would bring up the age old body lean topic and favor the grizz again. They would drag them and the cat would get embarrassed. They wouldn't find any major difference in torque either I don't think. Once again, I am not loyal to any brand, but I will face the music when I compare my quad to another that does in fact have advantages. Folks that brag on stuff will eventually pay the piper. Why would dirtwheels choose the Grizzly? Are they being paid off by Yamaha?

------------------
Andy Bassham *(1999 Arctic Cat 500 4x4, 1989 Honda 300)*

Old 11-30-1999, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

Now boys play nice. Boner, see what you did. You got Andy all stirred up just because you couldn't understand the joke about the Arctic Cat and the Vampires. I know the AC will pull them around but it was just a joke. Come on pay attention before you go popping stuff off.

Old 11-30-1999, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider

Dirt Wheels almost always chooses the sportier machine.

Atv Connection did a shoot out between the Gizzly and the traxter and the Grizly lose. And I think that the Cat-o-matic is way better than the Traxter.

If fact the only quad that I belive is better,in the short run, is the Sprtsman 500.

Old 11-30-1999, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider

Boner. Congratulations! You actualy said something good about a Polaris. I am very proud of you for saying something about another quad for once even if it wasn't intended good.

Old 12-01-1999, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider

I have said many good things about other quads. I have even told others that they should pick other quads over Arctic Cat quads because of the type of riding they do. If you have not seen these post then I think you need to get your head out of the hole it's buried in.

Old 12-01-1999, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider

BIGBADCAT,

If you were joking about what you said then I apologize. But other than that I found your coment very offensive.

Old 12-01-1999, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

Calm down Boner i've seen you on the Polaris site. It was a joke, but also the honest truth. Your what I like to call a "bragger". Well it's not original but it conveys the point. Yes you may have given other members advice on what quads to buy. Even though i'm new to the forum I have seen you give advice on other quads. You do brag though. Plus there was nothing to offend you in my post anyhow.

Old 12-01-1999, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider

"It was a joke, but also the honest truth."
Besides the bragging part which part is true?

"Your what I like to call a "bragger"."
First of all it's You're not Your and yes I am a "bragger".

"Plus there was nothing to offend you in my post anyhow."
Sorry but I found it offensive.

Arctic Cat 500, Bragging goes here.

Old 12-01-1999, 09:51 PM
Pro Rider

Oh excuse me Mrs. English teacher. I'm sorry I didn't spell it write. Uh oh my bad it's R-I-G-H-T. You know what I could give a rat's *** about how I spell on here. So what you need to do now is hop on the BONER express and think of some new comebacks that was lame.

Old 12-01-1999, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider

Calm down BIGBADCAT. It was a joke, but also the honest truth.

Quick Reply: Big ol tars