Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Are all AC this way?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2004, 08:53 PM
TRV
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are all AC this way?

ATV television is sponsored by Honda and other Japanese makers. I get a kick when he did the Piute trail episode he rode an Arctic Cat. Why would you take such a poorly rated ATV on a 7 day ride???? The guy is a total joke and hipocrit!

Old 02-21-2004, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: peteyz24
good luck with your 650, another thing about the warranty, i have heard rumors of the yamaha warranty departments customer service leaves a bit to be desired
That's true. My buddy went through that with his Grizzley. They make a really good machine, but basically walk away from it when they sell it to you.

Old 02-21-2004, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider

Yamaha dealer wanted a fortune to extend the warranty also. Almost $700 for a 3 year and still have a $25 deductible. I like the dealer I bought from. Good guy and even though their shop was really busy, he spent as long as I wanted going over things, answering questions, and just BSing. He didn't take my check and shove me out the door. Plus he will sell accessories quite a bit cheaper than MSRP. He has one of the hunting blinds in camo that he said I can have for $500 ($799 MSRP). Been thinking about it.

Old 02-23-2004, 09:57 AM
Range Rover

well guys my buddy just got his new grizzly i warned him about there problems but he didnt listen after pulling him out 5 to 6 times yesterday he is trading it in for a new cat 650 i think yamaha makes a good machine they just need to make it simple to operate .such as, flippin levers and pushing buttons etc just to go into 4x4

Old 02-23-2004, 10:46 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: turbocoupe
well guys my buddy just got his new grizzly i warned him about there problems but he didnt listen after pulling him out 5 to 6 times yesterday he is trading it in for a new cat 650 i think yamaha makes a good machine they just need to make it simple to operate .such as, flippin levers and pushing buttons etc just to go into 4x4
That's something I don't like about the Grizzley. It seems too complicated to get it into 4wd and 4wd locked. Button in button out, flip cover, another button. I found that I had to keep staring at it to figure it out. Of course, I only rode it fro a couple of hours, but it didn't seem intuitive!