Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Changing a bulb

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 02:53 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Changing a bulb

Bear
My husband use to live on 72nd and Washington on the east side of Tabor. Mt. Tabor is beautiful, it has special meaning to us cause that's where he proposed to me!!! I do miss the green and all that up there and the numerous places to mt. bike, but oh well, different beauty down here. We went riding last weekend down at Temple Bar ever heard of it? Just over Hoover Dam about 40 minutes, on the way to Kingman I believe. It was nice, no one out there in the desert that's for sure. Have a good one
Marla

Old 02-24-2004, 05:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Changing a bulb

Marla;

72nd and Washington id the same neighborhood. Never heard of Temple Bar, but usually went north or east from Vegas. Even got run out of several restricted areas a couple of times. I miss the desert, will be retiring to south central Oregon so I can have the mountains, trees and hunting and fishing of the forest, with the desert country right down the road. Only bad part is the altitute, 4000 feet.

Bear

Old 02-24-2004, 11:37 AM
Trailblazer
Default Changing a bulb

Bear
I grew up my younger years in Bend, where are you going to be living? Small world huh!!! I grew up skiing Bachelor, fishing East and Paulina lake and hunting near Crestant and Gilchrest. If you ever get a chance go snowmobiling up at East and Paulina it's absolutely awesome, especially on a clear day as we had. So growing up in the high desert of Bend I was somewhat familiar with the terrain down here. Oh by the way changed the bulb and works like a charm, although the bulbs aren't the cheapest, 13.50 at the dealer, auto store had never seen such a thing as he put it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Marla

Old 02-24-2004, 03:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Changing a bulb

Marla;

We will be right out of Crescent, when finally get youngest kid to move out or the wife retires. About 5 years ago wife fell in love with Newberry Crater and Paulina and East Lakes. She also has a thing for Fort Rock out in Christmas Valley. While doing a trip to Crater Lake and Fort Klamath we both though Crescent was a really great place. When I was a kid, back in the fifties my family liked to camp and fish around Wickiup Reservoir, Twin Lakes and such. Of course back then none of the roads were paved, all gravel or dirt. Now its like being in a suburb with all the roads paved. Glad to hear the bulb was easy if not cheap fix. If you want cheap buy a Chevy, I guess.

Bear