Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Center caps for AC

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2004, 12:35 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Center caps for AC

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Why doesn't ITP make center caps to fit ALL makes that you sell rims for ?

I bought some chrome deltas for my 03 AC 500 and with out center caps the protruding axle nut looks like $#@(& !! If I had known no caps were made for the rims I wouldn't have purchased them. Anyone thinking about purchaseing these rims might want to rethink that option.

Old 03-11-2004, 11:23 AM
Range Rover

Iowahuntr,
I bet you are teed off, i would be too. I looked at the Delta Steels in chrome, to put a set of Dirt Devils on. But after finding out from Rocky Mt. ATV, that no center caps were available
for my Cat 650 , i blew them off. Luckily i had them work me up a price on the tires, wheels, lug nuts & the center caps, or i wouldn't have known they were not available. I'm now looking at the Highlifter Lites in chrome, with the Dirt Devils, with center caps & chrome lug nuts. You may have to get a little creative to come up with something that will work for you. Possibly an adapter plate to use with the center caps that are available. Hard to say without viewing what you have to work with. I'm sure you will come up with something you can live with though, let us know what you come up with.
ITP pay attention, you're losing sales by not supplying parts for the Cats.
Regards, Jerico1

Old 03-11-2004, 12:51 PM
Pro Rider

Just wondering do we actually know why the ITP center caps dont work for the ACs?

Old 03-11-2004, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider

I have center caps for my ITP wheels... but i had to get them from high lifter. Just take a look at my signature!
They look great too!
Good luck

Old 03-11-2004, 10:42 PM
Range Rover

Cat Krazy,
Thanks for the heads up on the center caps for ITP wheels, don't know why i didn't think of using the HL Caps. Iowahuntr, hope you see this, your problem is solved, thanks to Cat Krazy. Nice pics CK, those 27"Mudlites look huge, especially with the 12" on all four wheels. One question, how do you handle all the mudslinging with such a wide stance & no extended fender flares? Looks bad though. Regards, Jerico1

Old 03-11-2004, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

well i look at it this way. The mud doesnt pile up on the bike causing it to be weigh 2 times more.LOL Yea you get a little muddy,but I would rather it stay out from under my bike. I like it to weigh as less as possible, in my style of ridding weight can cause you to get talked about. Catkrazy doesnt like getting talked about..lol

Old 03-11-2004, 11:38 PM
Range Rover

Those look great but, your wheels are the cast C series not the steel Delta wheels. I don't think they take the same center caps from what I have read. If I am wrong I will be ordering some soon !![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]