Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Those of you with the 650 AC

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2004, 10:04 PM
ng
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Those of you with the 650 AC

I'm thinking about seling my Rincon and buying the AC 650,The engine braking,ground clearance, and Quadra lock are hard too beat.Can you guys pull the front wheels up just by hitting the gas?My Rincon will do it and even though it's not safe (or smart) it's still alot of fun.Thanks for any advice you guys can give me.

Old 03-27-2004, 09:27 AM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That Rincon is a nice machine. My 650 has great ground clearance and lots of power. I put 28 inch tires on so it really stands tall. I can still pull the front tires off the ground with the larger tires. The 650 has been a wonderful machine to ride.

Old 03-28-2004, 01:02 AM
Weekend Warrior

Dear ng,

I had a Yamaha 660 and I was so impressed with the Artic Cat 650 that I sold my Yamaha. I purchased the MRP (multi rack platform) version which gives you endless options for carrying equipment, etc. With the IRS, V-Twin engine, 6.5 gallon gas tank, High/Low range with Differencial lock, and relatively low center of gravity, it is extremely stable and has enormous power. If you get one, you will not be disappointed. Cat 650

Old 03-28-2004, 10:45 PM
Range Rover

well this is the first 4x4 quad i ever had, so far ive got 350 miles on it done some mods like 28 in tires,hl module, etc etc, from a dead idle weather it be in 2wd,4wd,high or low lange if i juice the throttle it stands straight up no problem at all, the only problem when riding wheelies is i cant see nothing in front of me except my front fenders and storage boxes, anyways only things ive had to do is adjust the belt within the first 75 miles, oil change and clean the air filter other than that its been awsum, no complaints just smiles good luck with the new machine