Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Arctic Cat ATV's . Are they living up to everyone's expectations?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2000, 02:35 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First off Andy,I'm by far not loyal one bit to the Arctic Cat company if it wasn't for the Independant rear suspension I would not have bought this quad the other features it has is pretty much the same on all the other makes out there.So don't assume that you think you know me!!I'm probly the only dude in this damn site that doesn't rip on others ,if you look at my first topic I was only responding nicely to the original understanding that he was comparing 500cc to 300cc.Then things got a little out of hand by my attitude about him being lost(confused).

BIGBADCAT, First off sorry for the attitude,Second, name calling is pretty uncool however since you did call me a dipshi* saying that you never said the honda in your opinion was the best 300cc ever built,we'll now I have to call you a dipshi* because unless someone else is using you computer you did say it reread your damn post!Third did I say the rocker shifter and speedo and gas gauge is the only reason th AC is better than the Honda no!I believe it was just among one of the 20 or more reasons I listed for my OPINION the AC was more for your money and a better overall bike.Fourth do you always pat yourself on the back I can't believe you'd say"I am one of the more knowledgable of the AC on this forum."Where the fu*k do you get that? I've been tearing apart suzukis and honda's since I was 16 years old I could probly rebuild the jug and top in half the time most people could but do I state I'm one of the more knowledgable on the forum NO!!You don't have a damn clue as to who's reading and posting on these forums.Some of us know quite a bit we just don't go around bragging about it like you.I don't think my AC is the best quad out there by far but I do know that it is a hell alot more advanced than the honda and is a better overall bike.This is fact I've been ridding the honda for years I know the damn bike inside and out.And anyone else who owns the two bike will without a doubt tell you the same thing,it has nothing to do with me praising my brand,anyone who's read my post in the past knows I do anything but support AC loyaly I wanted to get rid of the damn thing when the first two rides left me stranded.On the other hand my wifes polaris has been trouble free since day one we have over 1,800 miles on it but you also won't see me in polaris disscussions praising that bike either,I am loyal to no brand I would sell my AC the minute someone else produces something better if I had the money to play with like that.And to you also take this post however you want I don't cause beef with anyone other than Maxx he's my hobby however I do state facts and when I'm wrong I admit it and when I'm right I tell it!
later dudes.

Old 01-10-2000, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider

Woodsguy I apologize for your topic getting off subject. I started it out on subject until Explorer decided to take a harmless statement and turn in all around. Now buddy you just made a complete *** out of yourself you know that? I made yet another harmless statement saying I was pretty knowledgable of bikes. Then you rag me about bragging. Ok dumbass first off I wasn't bragging. That was not any intention of mine. If anyone else got that out of that statement I once again apologize, but not to you Explorer. Then you go and start bragging about how you can tear engines apart and That you have been doing it since you were 16. whoopedy ****!! No one cares you damn hipocrit. Rag me for bragging and then you go off and do it. Boy don't you feel like a fool. I never said that I thought the Honda 300 was the best bike ever made. I could if you would like me to. It was however the best built,seller, and nice design for that period of time. Ok maybe I better break my statement down so you can understand it better. I guess I was talking for it's class and when the design came from. I love my AC and wouldn't trade it for anything so I don't want anyone getting the impression that I hate the company. Now back to what got you in an uproar in the first place. My first post on here I was just telling how my 454 was doing and how well it performed then I made a statement saying that I had ridden one and it was lacking in power. That is pretty much what it stated. Then you go and say that you wouldn't own one on account of the review I gave it. Youv'e got to be kidding me. Now I don't go around starting trouble and picking fights on here either but buddy you are the one that decided you wanted this one. You need to learn how to take stuff. Now why don't you end this with one last post and then we can get back to letting everone else put in there 2 cents worth on Woodsguy's question unless you just want me to start a post for us to fight this out on. Because I can go on for days just making you look dumber and dumber. Now I didn't mean this post for anyone to think I am an ******* but I had to get my point accros to this hipocrit.

Old 01-10-2000, 09:05 PM
Trailblazer

okay everyone, just STOP ! can't we all just get along ? Go out and dump your junk and get a 2000 Kodiak - no arguments no complaints

Old 01-10-2000, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider

Woodsguy, from all I've read about in these forums, mainly the Arctic Cat section, no.

Old 01-10-2000, 10:36 PM
Trailblazer

Bigbadwolf,Your so impossible!I don't even know where to start and yet I almost don't even care to.Your additude and sucks beyond all means.As for hipocrit you still dont get it are my eyes reading different than others cause yes I just checked again and yes you did say "In my opinion the honda 300cc was the best bike ever made."Look again!!As for me bragging no don't even try to turn this around on me,You bragged plain as day and then you try to make yourself sound all sweet by saying you made a harmless statement saying "All I said is I'm pretty knowledgable about bikes"Well if you did say that then yes it would be harmless however you stated word for word"I am one of the more knowledgable on this AC forum"That nis bragging.My response of me tearing down engines since 16 yrs of age was not a counter brag,it was to soley let you know that you have no clue what knowledge the other posters have in the atv field therefore how can you say your one of the more knowledgeable on this forum.I've benn responding on this forum for a long time and no one has ever heard me brag or state the amount of knowledge I have.So again your the foolish one again.As for making me look dumber and dumber it would never happen in a million years I could continually rip every thing you say apart and still be right.I don't think I'm better than you an any way what so ever I don't even know you And it's a shame the fist time we respond to each other is in a dispute like this However I done with this arguement and I will not respond anymore to it.Perhaps we shall see each other opinion in a better way from now on in other topics if so i Look forward to it,if not nice chatting.
later all

Old 01-10-2000, 10:40 PM
Trailblazer

Bigbadwolf,Your so impossible!I don't even know where to start and yet I almost don't even care to.Your additude and sucks beyond all means.As for hipocrit you still dont get it are my eyes reading different than others cause yes I just checked again and yes you did say "In my opinion the honda 300cc was the best bike ever made."Look again!!As for me bragging no don't even try to turn this around on me,You bragged plain as day and then you try to make yourself sound all sweet by saying you made a harmless statement saying "All I said is I'm pretty knowledgable about bikes"Well if you did say that then yes it would be harmless however you stated word for word"I am one of the more knowledgable on this AC forum"That nis bragging.My response of me tearing down engines since 16 yrs of age was not a counter brag,it was to soley let you know that you have no clue what knowledge the other posters have in the atv field therefore how can you say your one of the more knowledgeable on this forum.I've benn responding on this forum for a long time and no one has ever heard me brag or state the amount of knowledge I have.So again your the foolish one again.As for making me look dumber and dumber it would never happen in a million years I could continually rip every thing you say apart and still be right.I don't think I'm better than you an any way what so ever I don't even know you And it's a shame the fist time we respond to each other is in a dispute like this However I done with this arguement and I will not respond anymore to it.Perhaps we shall see each other opinion in a better way from now on in other topics if so i Look forward to it,if not nice chatting.
later all

Old 01-11-2000, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider

Xplorer, you just did state your knowledge about ATV's. Who cares what the other one said, did you see how fast I solved the little dispute I had with Bigbadcat? Nice and simple. Besides, when he said the Honda 300 is the best 300 class ATV on the market, he was probably just saying that so he doesn't sound like he hates Honda.

Old 01-11-2000, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider

Where is the atvbbs when you actually need him?

I think you 2 guys need a spanking. LOL

1 QUESTIOn: Are you 2 pissed off? If so remeber 1 thing: IT'S BETTER TO PISSED OFF THAN PISSED ON!!!!!!!!

Old 01-11-2000, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider

Ok guy's back off this type stuff is what is turning peope off in here.We have all got our own opinions of what is good or bad but no need to tear each other up,we all have to much to share.When you get to tearing apart each others post word by word it's not good.The only thing I have to contribute is EXPLORER said something about mileage on 500's I have 2 500sp and we get at least 110miles out of a tank of gas,and 98% of the rideing I do is in the Moutains.

------------------
THE FORMER CORNCOB2

Old 01-11-2000, 01:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Chicken- you have a bigger tank than me, but I think you get better mileage anyway. I need to run mine dry sometime and check it. I've never been stupid enough to do this yet.

------------------
Andy Bassham *(1999 Arctic Cat 500 4x4, 1989 Honda 300)*

Quick Reply: Arctic Cat ATV's . Are they living up to everyone's expectations?