Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Cabela's New Lift Kits???

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2000, 04:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anybody seen the new lift kits from Cabela's? I'm not sure how "new" they are, as I haven't been to their site in a while now. I was looking at some stuff today, and noticed them in there, along with big wheel tire kits-both ITP wheels and either 26 or 27" blackwaters and then the Ag tire kit. Prices for the blackwater kit was $650 while the Ag kit was $699.

The lift was what interested me. It showed two atv's, one with and one without. Only thing is, it didn't show any parts or pieces. The prices start at $120 and go up to $220 depending on which machine you have. They have them for Arctic Cat, Honda, Polaris, Yamaha and Kawasaki. The description says that the A-arms are lowered in the front and the rear axle is rotated in the back, and that the pieces involved in the kit depended on which atv you have.

Has anybody seen these before? Are they any different than the normal Highlifter or Moose kits? I would think that for some $40 more at least, they would have to be different somehow. Maybe they won't affect the cv angles as bad, who knows?

BTW-they lowered the price of their atv light kit by $10. Kit includes two 55-watt H-3 lights with ion coating, complete wiring harness and switch. I went ahead and ordered a set so I'll post some pics as soon as I get them installed and let you know how they work sometime after next weekend.

Mike

Old 09-04-2000, 02:46 PM
Pro Rider

I think Cabela's has become a dealer for High Lifter, cause I thought I saw in my last Cabela's catalog that it was a High Lifter brand.

Old 09-04-2000, 03:02 PM
Pro Rider

You could be right about that, but why then would they charge so much more for the same thing? If I remember right, the HL lift kits are around $79 or so(?) and the ones listed through Cabelas range in price to as much as $220! That is a hell of a mark up for the same product! Guess I need to get a new catalog from them. I've got the Fall hunting edition-'99, and the Master Catalog-Spring '00, but neither have any of the "new" items in them. It is cool to see them come out with new stuff for atv's though!