Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

BlueRibbon Coalition

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2000, 09:34 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Read it. Study it. Join it. Support it.
I did.
You'll be glad you did.

www.blueribbon.org

Thank you

Old 09-07-2000, 10:23 AM
Range Rover

Good luck getting anybody to read this, I posted a Blue Ribbon alert yesterday on 4 different forums including this one and nobody reads them. I put in a letter that can be copied and sent to your Senator but nobody has the time for that. I should have made the headline "Fastest top speed ultimate all-around quad ever" then they would have all been looking, they would all rather whine when something is taken from them than do anything to prevent it. Sorry I'm a little disgusted but I hate losing to the much better organized greenies. I'm with you and I'm a member.

Old 09-07-2000, 12:52 PM
Range Rover

I am a supporter!!!!!!!
We all need to come together on this one and have a voice.(a loud voice)I support 3 organizations that help look out for our riding areas and help keep us all informed.
I have wrote all of my state/gov officals,and at least we have few to agree that the current administartion and environmental extremist must be stopped.
I think supporting an organization like BRC is one "easy way" for us all to have a voice.It is a small amount of money to pay to help protect your riding privilege.In fact it is much less money than most ATV accessories we purchase.
Come on OFF ROAD ENTHUSIASTS get involved and be a supporter.

Old 09-07-2000, 02:44 PM
Pro Rider

I am going to join for sure i did a story for work on them one day. Good outfit and for allot of people outdoor rights.

Old 09-07-2000, 04:50 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for posting the link, I just signed up.
Also, for those of you who enjoy hunting and love your guns, join the NRA as well!