Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Roadless Initiative Deadline for comments Sept 4, We are still losing 6 to 1 !!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2001, 04:48 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

*** BLUERIBBON ALERT *** BLUERIBBON ALERT *** BLUERIBBON ALERT ***

Dear Subscriber:

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING TODAY!
ASK YOUR OWN EMAIL NETWORKS TO SEND IN ROADLESS COMMENTS

I know a lot of you have already sent in your roadless comments, but it has not been enough. We are being outgunned 6 to 1 by our anti-access opponents. It is critical that Congress and the Bush administration hear from thousands more of you about how important your national forests are for diverse and dispersed recreational opportunities.

SEND THIS NOTICE TO YOUR OWN PERSONAL, BUSINESS, OR CLUB EMAIL NETWORK!

We must tell the Forest Service to revise the Clinton-Gore Roadless Rule. It is VITAL that we generate more comments! Please visit BlueRibbon's Rapid Response Resource Center icon (http://capwiz.com/share/home/)Blue Ribbon Coalition and click on the "Send Roadless Comments to Chief Bosworth" link for an instant "clickable" letter to the Forest Service.

Our goal is 30,000 response letters by September 4th, and you can help!

For more information on the proposal, you can visit the Forest Service website at http://www.roadless.fs.fed.us/xcomments.shtml
Roadless Initiative

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Don Amador
Western Representative
BlueRibbon Coalition
Phone: 925.625.6287
Fax: 925.625.5309

This is our last chance. We are going to be so screwed when this thing passes. If you voted for George W. so you could keep riding your ATV this is what that is all about. And it is about to end the wrong way. They are going to pass it anyway because they have not had a significant objection compared to the support they have gotten from the environmentalists.... Great job guys.

Old 08-28-2001, 02:05 PM
JRM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I lost the URL for the boards over at off-road.com, please post this over there as well, this is huge! Write today- I have seen progress as I am now getting thank you notes from senete members!
Joe