Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

My Arctic Cat is Junk.(read more)

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2004, 01:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Arctic Cat is Junk.(read more)

I'm going to call BS on it too. Very first post on the forum is that. Might be legit, but still hard to believe.

Old 12-24-2004, 09:54 AM
Pro Rider

Good call, Andy. I was going to mention the fact that moore just signed on the forum and in his first post, tells us all that basically, ALL Arctic Cats are crap. This sort of post in the AC forum will always get you 'help'.

Friday or Monday units are always possible, but they build Hondas on Monday and Friday too.

With over 1200 miles on our 04' 400's in just over a year, our only complaints are flat tires. And if you ride off highway (where they are supposed to be ridden), you will get flats.

Old 12-24-2004, 10:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

and also the possibility that its a regular posting under a different name. Silly and stupid, but possible.

Old 12-24-2004, 05:53 PM
Pro Rider

12 Arctic Cat ATV's in our whole family and not one Lemon. I would not recomend anything BUT a Cat to someone else.

Old 12-24-2004, 08:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

I had to join the forum this evening just so I could reply to Moore85. Hey, you might have a lemon, you might just be unfortunate, bad luck can come anytime. If you ride with other cat owners you know they're not POS. I've had my 03 400 through some pretty crappy situations and it's never let me down yet. The only negative is no top end but I can live with that. How many times do I need to go over 50. My dad'
s 500 has been faultless (2001 500). I'd have to say you've just been one unlucky dude. Bashing AC on the AC forum just "ain't" the place to do it! We have our cats cause we like our cats! Maybe you've exhausted the bad luck and your cat will be worth it's weight in gold now? (And you know darn well that would be a good sum, cats aren't the lightest ride around.) In all honesty Moore, I wish you good luck with your cat if you decide to keep it. 500 can be a good machine.
Merry Christmas.....Hoppes

Old 12-28-2004, 05:00 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Originally posted by: moore85
I bought a 2004 arctic cat 500 and it is junk. I've had nothing but problems with it. I ride it no harder than any of my friends do and they ride Polaris' Suzuki's Honda's etc. and they've never had the problems that i have. Not sure if its a lemon or not but here's whats happened to it so far. 3 broken axles in the rear, carbureator problems, radiator problems, waaayyy to many flat tires to even talk about. Now my problem is the brake system, i have 700 miles on my machine and need to replace the whole braking system. They told me that I need calipers, shoes, and rotors. Given, they are wearable parts, but with 700 miles on this machine, this is pathetic. Arctic cat will not honor my warrranty because of this. This is the worst mistake i have ever made buying this machine, i would not reccomend anyone else to buy from Arctic Cat. I hope their company goes under, THEY SHOULD STICK TO SNOWMOBILES!!
I don't think you even own an Arctic Cat, lets see some picts.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-29-2004, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider

I thought about telling this M-85 to go out and buy another manufaturer but you guys did it all...
So, to all of you AC owners, hat's off...
Chuck

Old 12-30-2004, 03:47 PM
Pro Rider

sounds more like bad dealer. 3 axles with stock tires and friendly driving. i am calling shannigans!

Old 12-30-2004, 04:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I don't know if you guys noticed this, but Moore85 never posted another thing in the forum ever again since this one.

I've wondered why this topic has gone so long and with serious responses.

Old 12-30-2004, 07:34 PM
Pro Rider

I think it was just an impostor doing a little fishing.

Quick Reply: My Arctic Cat is Junk.(read more)