Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Let it friggen snow

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2004, 09:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Let it friggen snow

Yeeahh baby, getting 1.5 feet tonight, can't wait to get the ole Cat out and start havin' some fun. can you say 4 wheel drift? I personally love winter riding, anyone else???

Old 12-27-2004, 12:36 AM
Weekend Warrior

Well I cant 4 wheel drift with my DVX but found out it does well enough to drift with 2 wheel drive. What a blast that was. we need more snow here... =)

Old 12-27-2004, 12:37 AM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm still waiting for snow. We have only had about an inch where I love so far!!

Old 12-27-2004, 12:38 AM
Pro Rider

i love blasting through the snow better on my atv then my snowmobile all i can say is that the 650 is a beast [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2004, 02:05 AM
Range Rover

I just got a plow for my atv, so now I want more snow! We got 8 inches wed night/thurs morn and I coulda used it then! But I was out polwing for real with my truck so it's all good.

Old 12-27-2004, 08:57 AM
Pro Rider

It is some frigg'n nasty out there right now Bluethumb,I'm going to lay low untill it slows down some.It is a blast,sure makes the trails a lot smoother.

Looks like White Juan all over again from my window,well,pretty close.

Old 12-27-2004, 12:55 PM
Pro Rider

Well, they're threatening left and right here. Supposed to snow on and off for several days.

The truck driving side of my brain says "Oh no, not that!". The ATV riding side of my brain says "Yeah baby - bring it on!"

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Trending Topics

Old 12-27-2004, 07:33 PM
Pro Rider

Holy S**t batman, what a storm. We only got about a foot, but wind. Sun of a beeach, think the house is going to leave the foundation here and fly south. I went breakin' trails anyway, as you would. Bearclaws are a fine tire in the snow, but I may need a jet kit and pipe to really turn 'em. Nothing is frozen here, so when I went through the first hole, the bike looked like a snowball, and was all iced up by the time I got home. Do any of you guys find that you have to screw around with the idle adjustment **** when running in colder weather? My machine wants to stall, and I have to turn up the idle, choking it doesn't seem to help any. Maybe I'm getting snow in the airbox? Is there a default position I should start with? It's always been a little cold blooded in the winter. Any suggestions?

Old 12-27-2004, 07:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

we haven't gotten ****.. except last night all the rodes were frozen it was awesome.. ohio got around 20 inches or so

Old 12-27-2004, 07:59 PM
Pro Rider

We haven't had to do any special adjusting - yet. Last year we rode down to about 20 degrees - not all that cold. Our Cats are kinda warm blooded. They have to warm up for a bit with the choke on in order to keep running when we first start them. Once warmed up though, they run like it was summer.

Quick Reply: Let it friggen snow