Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

whats yur worst crash ever...?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 07:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats yur worst crash ever...?

hey, i was just wondering what the worst crash any of you guys have had

Old 01-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider

what has no body here ever crashed befor or seen a friend crash? any funny riding stories?

Old 01-28-2005, 09:49 PM
Trailblazer

i rebuilt a 95 kawi bayou went to my freinds deer lease inburnet tx attempted to climb a 150' tall hill sloped at a 45% slope bike did good until last 50' the hill was loose wheels spun then grab bike stood stright up i wasnt ready it went over i jumped off it did about 6 flips back down the hill landed on its wheels and rolled to the bottom hit a brush pile after everyone stop laughing at me we check the bike only thing wrong was it bent my handle bar mounted gun rack started it and rode it the rest of the day that thing was bullit proof i never had a problem with it sold to a friend of mine and all he has done is put a battery in it . that was about 4 years ago i have not wrecked as of yet had a close call or two[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2005, 09:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider

well once when i was getting of the ac i stubbed my toe on a rock! that sucker was red for day! lol , well last summer i broke my wrist(i kept riding after for a little while after) and in last november my friend broke the same wrist(the bone was coming out and everything).

Old 01-28-2005, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider

My worst crash was on a dirtbike actually. I've had a few but this is probably the worst or atleast the one that hurt the most. I was ridin my 01 KX 250 at my uncles house on the dirt road right in front of his place. I was doin a wheelie about 55mph. I was doin great right until I got in front of his house then the bike and I started goin backwards. I hit the road and I slid on my back about 75 feet on the gravel. I wasn't wearin my chest protector. I did have my helmet, boots, knee pads and gloves on and some camo pants and a tee shirt on. The bike slid and hit a telephone pole. The pole was in the space between the rear tire and fender. I had a few rashes on my shoulders, big one on my one elbow, and the worst one was a huge road rash right above my *** crack on my tail bone. I broke my clutch perch, bent my stock silencer, bent up my pro circuit expansion chamber, and my rear sub frame is still bent up a little bit. Messed up my rear fender and my graphics on the one side. Had to get an all new FMF system. The rash on my *** hurt soo bad. My boxers would stick to it during the day. Couldn't put any gauze on it since it would just stick like super glue. I had to sleep with my boxers down at half mast and no covers on me and lay on my stomach for about a week. I never saw my brother run soo fast in his life when he saw it happen. Thank god I wasn't hurt any worse. I don't ride wheelies anymore on gravel. I hate messin up my toys damn it!!

Old 01-28-2005, 10:18 PM
Trailblazer

i'd have to say my worst crash was over the summer... it was a few days after a huge rainstorm and i was burming some decent sized hills.. i made it up fine rode on the side for a while and then on the way down i saw this HUGE ditch!!! tried to gas it and make it over but it didnt happen...got thrown off fowards and the the bike came down and the handlebars jabed into my leg....my bike only had a small crack in the plastic but i could barley walk for like 2 weeks.... my friend just sat there and laughed at me,,,

Old 01-28-2005, 10:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider

your lucky you didn't break any bones, it sucks. i broke my wrist on the first week of summer vacation after 8th grade. i was pissed, i couldn't do **** all summer.

Old 01-28-2005, 10:25 PM
Trailblazer

yea but honest to god i still have a small bruise on my leg where the handle bars hit...its been about4 months now!!!

Old 01-29-2005, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider

mine was this past summer when i wrecked my 250R, i was in 3rd pinned ready to hit 4th when the gear let loose and locked up my wheels when i was turning, i got tossed about 50feet and the quad rolled over top of me quite a few times, as soon as i hit the ground i was knocked out and all i seen was the color white, i thought i was gone, then i woke up and was hurting bad, i couldn't walk for a week, but luckily no broken bones, my helmet saved my life.....thank god

Old 01-29-2005, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider

i've had a few, knee injury, blew out both wrists, couple over the bars. the worst was probably this past spring at R&D raceway in bentlyville, pa. we went to a harescramble, naturally it was muddy. well on the 1st lap the was a downhill with steps in it. hand slipped off the bars and about the time i grabbed it the front hit a step and the rear came up, only i grabbed the brake at the same time. yup, OTB again. got planted in creek bed from a drop of about 3ft and the bike landed on my back. thought i was goner, figured they'd just kick some dirt over me and that would be it LOL.

Quick Reply: whats yur worst crash ever...?