Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Serious Arctic Cat Troubles

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2005, 09:25 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Serious Arctic Cat Troubles

Originally posted by: garrett5462
hey catterman, did you end up getting the manual on ebay?
I did get one manual on ebay (Cat 2000) and another one (Cat 2004) from a buddy on this forum! They are awesome, I used it step by step to put in a new axel, no problmes![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2005, 01:07 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Catterman
Originally posted by: garrett5462
hey catterman, did you end up getting the manual on ebay?
I did get one manual on ebay (Cat 2000) and another one (Cat 2004) from a buddy on this forum! They are awesome, I used it step by step to put in a new axel, no problmes![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I second this, I bought one on Ebay for 4$ and its awesome. Only prob is the lady is now unregistered, prob got kicked off for selling copyrighted material. The CD is a home made one that she just scanned in using adobe acrobat. It works great though and is way better than a paper manual. Much cheaper to...

Old 02-05-2005, 07:01 PM
Range Rover

i just bought a cd manual for my 650 for 99 cents. the s&h cost me 3 bucks, go figure. my uncle got one for his 500 plus it covers all 2004 models, except the 650. great deal, very helpful

Old 02-05-2005, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bluethumb
Originally posted by: defektive
The spring was reinstalled by the owner. I'm not sure he put it back like he found it. I have had no experience with Arctic Cats. I will check e-bay thanks Catterman. Bear try cutting the prozacs in half, it might help.
Agreed, there's no need to be ignorant on here. Some people will never reach the lofty knowledge or experience level of Bear. He's a master of all things mechanical, ask him, he'll tell you. If you can't help, or offer encouragement to learn, don't post, simple concept.
That's what I have been saying all along.I don't think there will ever be anyone as smart as the bear,everyone else is dumb or just plain stupid in comparison.

He never called me dumb or stupid yet,just a jerk.I think modding the meds is a gooood idea there old fella.

Old 02-05-2005, 09:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider

i agree bear is a awsome. hes helped me out with lots of stuff.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2005, 09:24 PM
Range Rover

Yes I agree also, what is this the Bear fan club. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Seriously though, he is always abig help even if he did poke fun of my screen name...If the screen name fits...

Old 02-07-2005, 10:52 AM
Weekend Warrior

I have the cd on the way so thanks for everyone that was helpful. As for bear if he did not understand the post, was unwilling to ask questions, not going to offer any assistance then he should stay out of the post. As for the log in name maybe I just don't care what you think.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-07-2005, 01:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have the cd on the way so thanks for everyone that was helpful. As for bear if he did not understand the post, was unwilling to ask questions, not going to offer any assistance then he should stay out of the post. As for the log in name maybe I just don't care what you think.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

For a new poster you have an awful nasty mouth on you and if I did misunderstand, your lack of accurate info didn't help. If you don't care what others think then why aren't you smart enough to figure out what needs to be done with out asking others. If you are that smart your attitude needs some adjustment.

Old 02-07-2005, 02:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

You are a fine one to talk about someone's mouth. I simply posted a question and you attacked. If you didn't want to help fine, leave well enough alone. Like I said in the previous post if you didn't understand the post then you should have asked questions instead of assuming and attacking. As far as knowing everything, I didn't realize this forum was for experts only. I am sure that most members on this site are polite and helpful I just had the misfortune of encountering you on my first post. And no bear I don't care what you think of me, I don't waste my time with people with such a great personality.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-07-2005, 02:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You are a fine one to talk about someone's mouth. I simply posted a question and you attacked. If you didn't want to help fine, leave well enough alone. Like I said in the previous post if you didn't understand the post then you should have asked questions instead of assuming and attacking. As far as knowing everything, I didn't realize this forum was for experts only. I am sure that most members on this site are polite and helpful I just had the misfortune of encountering you on my first post. And no bear I don't care what you think of me, I don't waste my time with people with such a great personality.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
But I have been here some time now and earned the right to run my mouth and you are just a FNG. I know my stuff and have paid my dues. It appears your handle is correct, you are. This is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. A rather ignorant pot at that, then again your education was lacking.

Quick Reply: Serious Arctic Cat Troubles