Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Serious Arctic Cat Troubles

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2005, 03:11 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Serious Arctic Cat Troubles

A real legend in your own mind.I don't think that just because you are a self proclaimed know it all that you have the right to act like you do. I have better things to do than trade comments with you and as Glen Campbell said ,"You've done nothing when you have bested a fool." [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-07-2005, 05:52 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: defektive
A real legend in your own mind.I don't think that just because you are a self proclaimed know it all that you have the right to act like you do. I have better things to do than trade comments with you and as Glen Campbell said ,"You've done nothing when you have bested a fool." [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I don't care who you are or what you look like dude,you are in the right here and he is wrong.This post sums him right up.Good for you.I would apologize for him but I don't have the time to do that everytime he gets sour.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-07-2005, 06:33 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the support heyyou, it is appreciated.

Old 02-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Range Rover

Dont worry too much about it. Bear deserves respect but that doesnt mean hes likeable. If i ever need technical advice id ask him. Just that i know there would some other words involved too, something about my experience or whatnot. He knows just about anything youd need so give him props for that, just dont get too hung up when he goes and insults people.

Old 02-07-2005, 07:01 PM
Pro Rider

When you DEMAND respect you get none from me.He may be very helpful,I don't doubt that for a second but if he treats/talks to people like that who would want him around?

No probs defektive,kinda sucks to run into people like that when you are new.Not much of a welcome is it?

Old 02-07-2005, 08:03 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: frndinalowplace
Dont worry too much about it. Bear deserves respect but that doesnt mean hes likeable. If i ever need technical advice id ask him. Just that i know there would some other words involved too, something about my experience or whatnot. He knows just about anything youd need so give him props for that, just dont get too hung up when he goes and insults people.
defektive was asking for advice not a thrashing!!

Old 02-07-2005, 08:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

No dummy; I was the "Wichita Lineman" the only the one the county of Sedgewick had at the time. "You've done nothing when you have bested a fool." This is true and I never claimed I done anything when I bested you. I have a record of accomplishments you can't touch with your mouth. Then again maybe I ought to stop having a battle of wits with you, mainly cause you are unarmed if the best you can do is quote C&W songs.

Old 02-07-2005, 08:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: heyyou
I don't care who you are or what you look like dude,you are in the right here and he is wrong.This post sums him right up.Good for you.I would apologize for him but I don't have the time to do that everytime he gets sour.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Your are another of the same stripe.

Old 02-07-2005, 09:18 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

This is my favorite quote but I don't know who it is from.

"Never argue with a fool, people watching won't be able to tell who the fool is".

Old 02-07-2005, 09:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Catterman
This is my favorite quote but I don't know who it is from.

"Never argue with a fool, people watching won't be able to tell who the fool is".
Yeah; I know but it's kinda like an addiction. I just can't restrain myself.

Quick Reply: Serious Arctic Cat Troubles