Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

breakin tha law: dont run

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 02:28 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default breakin tha law: dont run

you know what 440ex....your right...and so are you bigdaddy..but we werent in/arent in/have no orginization to be in so running was our only "plan" i guess....and ya now i know it was the stupid/but fun/ thing to do...lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2005, 03:39 PM
Trailblazer

and remember gpboy you did get away until your friend told the cops where you live[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2005, 04:42 PM
Range Rover

haha....true, true

Old 05-31-2005, 08:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

it is people like this guy that give respectful atv riders a bad name. that is why people do not allow trails to go through their land, do not support atving and will do anything to have a negative effect on the sport. good job...keep up the good work!

Old 05-31-2005, 09:24 PM
Trailblazer

all i can say is it must be nice being able to ride wherever you want and not having a worry about it.

Old 05-31-2005, 11:01 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: AcatMAN -- it is people like this guy that give respectful atv riders a bad name. that is why people do not allow trails to go through their land, do not support atving and will do anything to have a negative effect on the sport. good job...keep up the good work!
YOU KNOW WHAT!!! its people like you taht **** people like me off...i will keep up the good work..next time i will out run them...and hopefully it pisses them off enough to outlaw the damn things...hopefully in YOUR STATE!!!!!!!

Old 05-31-2005, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: GPBOYZLT250
Originally posted by: AcatMAN -- it is people like this guy that give respectful atv riders a bad name. that is why people do not allow trails to go through their land, do not support atving and will do anything to have a negative effect on the sport. good job...keep up the good work!
YOU KNOW WHAT!!! its people like you taht **** people like me off...i will keep up the good work..next time i will out run them...and hopefully it pisses them off enough to outlaw the damn things...hopefully in YOUR STATE!!!!!!!
Now THATs a pretty damn wise thing to say...................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Range Rover

I'm afraid that's the 15 year old in him talking... GPBOY, do us a favor and just drop it. Remember the people that are in the best position to make things difficult for ATVers in NJ frequent forums like this and won't hesitate to quote anything you offer if it furthers their agenda.

I give you high marks for "learning" from your bonehead move, but you lose all credibility when you don't know when to quit. The folks above got it right... you don't like it the way it is? Change it or move. If you choose to continue on the path you're on, it will only get worse in NJ. Think it can't get worse? Keep running. Keep trespassing and "building ramps". In ten years you'll look back fondly on these being the good ol days and wish you'd had been pro active. It'll fall away slowly, I assure you. You'll wake up (grow up?) ten years from now wondering what the H3ll happened...

The only way we as a group will help our sport is by organization and strength in numbers, and the realization that most of NJ is no longer frontier...

Old 06-01-2005, 01:33 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: GPBOYZLT250
you know what 440ex....your right...and so are you bigdaddy..but we werent in/arent in/have no orginization to be in so running was our only "plan" i guess....and ya now i know it was the stupid/but fun/ thing to do...lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I wont get anymore into the "stupid idea" thing as it seems to have been covered by all angles already, and you are old enough to know what your doing and the complications and conseqences involved etc.

What I will tell you is that if you cant find an atv or offroad group to join in TX your not looking very hard.

Even if there are none set up already near you thats little more than an invite for you and your friends to joing together and start a chapter of another group for your area or even start up fresh on your own.

Do a search on the net and if you dont find any groups I will post some for you too look into, and most that I know of are as much a riding club as a political one so there is plenty to be gained beyond being politically active.