Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Gas prices keeping you off your atv?

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gas prices keeping you off your atv?

well we have a cabin up in canada that we go to alot for fishing and just relaxing and up at the marina we have noticed there is nowhere near the number of boats docked up there as there has been in years past. also we have noticed that there isn't much for weekend campers. i agree 100 percent with long live memories but i have also seen these types of things take a hit. would like to hear someone that owns a resort or something to see if their gross earning are up or down from last year at this time. and i guess well i have been putting alot of miles on my dirtbike and that thing is VERY hard on gas so i still play alot to.

Old 07-27-2005, 12:19 AM
Quad Patrol

Nope, gas prices won't stop us from riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] All in All, it's cheap family fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2005, 12:40 PM
Pro Rider

I haven't rode in a while due to other reasons. I own a Yamaha that is broke down again.

Old 07-27-2005, 12:48 PM
Trailblazer

I don't get out as much as I used to anyway.....but b/t $15 gas to get to and from the track, $10 to get on the track , and $10 - $15 for gas for the bike........a trip to the track gets pretty expensive.

Old 07-27-2005, 12:52 PM
This chick Rocks!
A Bad Word For A Good Thing.

We spent $200 in gas just for the truck to go up to pismo! not including gas for the quads. but paying a little over $300 for 5 days of fun is completely worth it!

Old 07-27-2005, 02:02 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Hey weez, we pay $3.99 for a gallon of gas, so you better be happy wiht your prices [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Now get out there and ride!!!

Old 07-27-2005, 02:14 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Gas prices will never have an effect on anything i do. I will bitch about it bein expensive. But hey i gotta play. whats expensive is goin out in the wakeboard boat everyday. well not really. i suprised how stingy that thing really is. put 50 bucks in the fuel tank and been on the water 4 days and finally burnt the 50 bucks up. still have half a tank though. The PSD to get to the boat launch. Priceless [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2005, 03:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Gas prices will never have an effect on anything i do. I will bitch about it bein expensive. But hey i gotta play. whats expensive is goin out in the wakeboard boat everyday. well not really. i suprised how stingy that thing really is. put 50 bucks in the fuel tank and been on the water 4 days and finally burnt the 50 bucks up. still have half a tank though. The PSD to get to the boat launch. Priceless [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

OFC, you would steal the gas from your friends if you couldn't by it.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2005, 03:51 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Bear4570
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Good point bear [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I probably would. Although its not stealin if they give it to ya right [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] One thing i learnt in life. Never turn down sompin thats free [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I aint to proud to let someone give me sompin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2005, 06:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Bear4570
Good point bear [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I probably would. Although its not stealin if they give it to ya right [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] One thing i learnt in life. Never turn down sompin thats free [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I aint to proud to let someone give me sompin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Are you allowed to use the word "proud"? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Gas prices keeping you off your atv?