Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Think I will have to re-jet ????

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 10:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Think I will have to re-jet ????

Originally posted by: redryder1
Originally posted by: garrett5462
Originally posted by: redryder1
FIRST OF ALL,QUIT YOUR LIP FLIPPIN CRAP. SECOND: REVERSE IS FOR BACKING IT OFF THE TRAILER ANYWAYS!. I THINK YOU HAD A YEAST INFECTION. GET IN TH MUD AND GIVE ER HELL. IF YOU CANT GO BIG,DONT GO AT ALL. LOL. I CANT WAIT TO GET HOME AND SEE YOUR EXHAUST. DID YOU PUT A BUCKET UP TO IT AND TRY IT OUT? DID MIKE DO ANYTHING TO HIS H1 YET?
...ok?
buckshotmudder is my neighbor, im just giving him trouble.
ohhh lol.

Old 07-28-2005, 08:59 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bear4570

Another one of those "someone lies to the government so the idiots draft legislation and pass it for no good purpose or reason". One guy does something bad with a modded quad and they outlaw the mod rather than punish the wrong doer. This is why government (any and all governments) needs to by slapped down as they are out of control with telling you what you can and can't do.
I wish that were the case Bear. Minnesota has a lot of wetland. And we have a lot of ATV's (over 40,000) and we have a lot of guys using snorkles and they were attracting a lot more people to do it with them. It got so bad that they were stopping groups of 10 or at a time - making a hell of a mess out of many of the wetlands. And it wasn't a isolated issue. CO's were reporting the problem existed in nearly every county and it was estimated that hundreds of guys were hitting the marshes every weekend. Well, to much of anything turns into a problem. Apparently the stacks of pictures and hours of video tape were enough to overwhelmingly support the new law. It passed without much debate. Cameras don't tell lies. They ruined it for themselves it seems.

I'm just throwing it out there so those who still can cross water or marsh - don't do themselves in like was done here.

Old 07-28-2005, 11:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: WhoDatInDaMud
Originally posted by: Bear4570

Another one of those "someone lies to the government so the idiots draft legislation and pass it for no good purpose or reason". One guy does something bad with a modded quad and they outlaw the mod rather than punish the wrong doer. This is why government (any and all governments) needs to by slapped down as they are out of control with telling you what you can and can't do.
I wish that were the case Bear. Minnesota has a lot of wetland. And we have a lot of ATV's (over 40,000) and we have a lot of guys using snorkles and they were attracting a lot more people to do it with them. It got so bad that they were stopping groups of 10 or at a time - making a hell of a mess out of many of the wetlands. And it wasn't a isolated issue. CO's were reporting the problem existed in nearly every county and it was estimated that hundreds of guys were hitting the marshes every weekend. Well, to much of anything turns into a problem. Apparently the stacks of pictures and hours of video tape were enough to overwhelmingly support the new law. It passed without much debate. Cameras don't tell lies. They ruined it for themselves it seems.

I'm just throwing it out there so those who still can cross water or marsh - don't do themselves in like was done here.
These guys running the wetlands have to know that it is illegal. Why not write them for their wrongs and not punish everyone else for not committing a crime. It is a poor way to regulate anything. Blame the tools and not the tool user.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]