Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Hows it going?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 07:31 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hows it going?

So How are you Arctic Cat people Doing? Just passing through.

Old 08-15-2005, 07:45 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!
Default Hows it going?

Good

Old 08-15-2005, 08:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Hows it going?

Living free, at least until the government finds out.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2005, 11:53 PM
Pro Rider
Default Hows it going?

good trying to figure out how to get mega horsepower to my 650 i know i know what you are all thinking what do you need more horsepower for well i been driving my dirtbike alot lately and then i jumped on my 650 and it felt like a pooch lol gotta fix that i think i need to run about 90 horsepower.

Old 08-16-2005, 01:58 PM
Got Milk!
Default Hows it going?

weez, how do you like your dirtbike? The wife and I are thinking of getting some older Honda XR's.

You decided to keep your 650 then? I am two inches away from getting the H1, hope to close on it today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2005, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default Hows it going?

oh man get the H1 and i will bow down to you and be green with envy well that and i think i bleed green. anyways i am kicking myself in the butt that i didn't buy a dirtbike about 7 years ago back when i was in high school. i absolutely love riding it around ripping up the fields and the roads except mine is a peace of crap. i got it for sale right now then i am bumping up to a yamaha YZ 250. i already want more power and i only had this one for 2 months. and yeah i decided to keep my 650 till this coming spring then i dunno what i am gonna do i maybe keep it i have no idea looking at moving to south dakota so we will see how that goes. but i am selling my snowcati don't drive it much anymore in the winter and it would be i think enough with that and selling my 650 to get an H1 or go a long ways on a prowler. and honda makes a heck of a dirtbike. so does yamaha suzuki and kawi but i been watching alot of racing and stuff lately and yamaha and honda seem to usually do the best and i know alot of people who have different dirtbikes and seems like the guys on honda and yami have the best luck with the guys on KTM having the worst.

Old 08-17-2005, 09:21 PM
Got Milk!
Default Hows it going?

Ya weez, this time tomorrow I will know for sure if I got the H1. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I agree that Yamaha or Honda is the way to go for a dirtbike. My wife grew up on an old Yamaha, so she kinda wants to get that. I think it will come down to what kind of deal we can get. Maybe if we wait until the dead of winter they are cheaper too.

What are you going to do in South Dakota? Great pheasant hunting down there!

Old 08-17-2005, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default Hows it going?

south dakota offers alot specially around the rapid city area it is very pretty hardly any bugs and the temp is wayyyy milder there then it is here. and your wife is into riding dirtbike? no offense but that is sexy i been trying to find a single lady that is into that. i mean i see women ride atv all the time but get one on a dirtbike that can actually ride MEOUCH!! and you are probably right if you wait till winter or later this fall you should get one cheaper. it is like snowmobiles i always buy in the spring or late winter cause you can get them cheaper then in the fall.

Old 08-17-2005, 11:37 PM
Trailblazer
Default Hows it going?

Its kind of funny how a forum titled Hows it going? can stike up such a conversation, and be so off topic, dont get me wrong theres nothing wrong with that, its just kind of funny when you think about it.

See ya around!

Old 08-18-2005, 11:40 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Hows it going?

see ya!

Quick Reply: Hows it going?