Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

ATT Artic Cat, Prowler Problems!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 10:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATT Artic Cat, Prowler Problems!

Weez,

I understand that you get “World Class Services”. Through trial and error I believe I found a decent dealer. I now have the insight to lower my expectations when it come to ATVs, snowmobiles etc. As for my wheelers my wife’s AC 400 it’s flawless my 650 after the initial electrical issues it has been immaculate. This Labor Day weekend I should turn 2000 miles on the 650.

Caveat Emptor

Shonk

Old 09-05-2005, 01:33 AM
Pro Rider

well when i spend this kind of money on something i demand excellence from my dealer when it comes to vehicles or recreational machines. i have found them i have a great ford dealership i go through for my vehicles and good arctic cat dealership and another one for my dirtbike. my dirtbike is a peace of crap and i am never buying another KTM again but they do handle yamaha's and well you have a good guess as to what my next dirtbike will be and where i will be buying it. there is one thing i can't stand is walking into a dealership and they act like you don't know crap until you hammer them with this hardcore knowledge about your machine that you have or the one you are about to buy. seems like some of them i have to pi$$ off before i get them on my side cause they know that i did my homework and they get to know me then cause i will spend some time in there buying accessories or whatnot. you become a faithful customer you will get the golden treatment.

Old 09-05-2005, 10:27 AM
Pro Rider

I've got news for you. They are made by human beings, as are all others. Every company has machines that develop problems. I've even seen a Honda that was a lemon. Besides, you never know on an internet forum. I've seen people make up problems and post about them just to give a make a bad name. It happens all the time.

Old 09-05-2005, 11:03 AM
Pro Rider

Weez,

Your insight is inspiring. Do you also offer investment advise?

Shonk

Old 09-05-2005, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider

i know real estate has been doing well for me lately and natural resources.

Old 09-06-2005, 09:56 AM
Pro Rider

What is your secret to your enormous success ?

Shonk

Old 09-06-2005, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider

patience and risk along with homework and sacrifice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2005, 09:57 AM
Pro Rider

Would you share some examples? That channeled you to excelled in restate and natural resources.

Shonk

Old 09-07-2005, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider

i say that they both do so well for me because i manage my own portfolio for my 401K i am sorry if you got misled i am sure there are others that i could be doing better in but i have found these two to be doing wonders for me well right now seems like everything is kind of at a standstill but it will pick up again soon.

Old 09-08-2005, 09:46 AM
Pro Rider

Weez,
I am trying to evaluate my mutual fund performance. It would appear to be a fairly straightforward exercise in numbers. A return of 10% is better than 5%, but not as good as a return of 15%. Similarly, a loss of 5%, while not ideal, is preferable to losing 10%. Simple enough.
But while it’s helpful to regularly monitor the absolute numbers, the truth is that they only begin to tell the story of whether a mutual fund is indeed performing well.

What analysis do you use to examine how your funds are performing?

With so many different fund objectives and benchmarks, how do you know which index provides the best comparison? In addition could you share your insight on the fund’s prospectus and semiannual reports?

Thanks for the assistance

Shonk

Quick Reply: ATT Artic Cat, Prowler Problems!