Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

700 EFI Arctic Cat is on the way!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 10:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 700 EFI Arctic Cat is on the way!

Originally posted by: ricerocket
Hey guys there is no question that arctic cat wouldn't be around if it weren't for suzuki. Suzuki was the invester that made the current arctic cat way back in 1982. At the time they held 49% of the company. That it why their snowmobiles have had suzuki engines and why there atvs did also. And i thought the new 700 efi was an arctic built motor based off the 650 H1 so what are you guys talking about anyways. And the whole merger with kawi was actually more on the suzuki side cause those two wanted to improve their dirt bikes, but to make it happen zuki wanted some atv stuff including motors and frames.
ROGER THAT!!

Shonk

Old 12-12-2005, 05:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Theshonk

But I was wrong (again) and I do agree AC has have excellent engineering.

Shonk
Shonk, you gotta quit saying things like that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You will ruin all our credibilty here, if the old guys say things like that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You know, just like polititians, Never wrong, no matter what the evidence.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2005, 09:38 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bear4570
Originally posted by: Theshonk

But I was wrong (again) and I do agree AC has have excellent engineering.

Shonk
Shonk, you gotta quit saying things like that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You will ruin all our credibilty here, if the old guys say things like that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You know, just like polititians, Never wrong, no matter what the evidence.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
With all the credibility I can muster, I can honestly say
I have not been wrong since the last time.
And I will not be wrong until the next time

Chuck

Old 12-13-2005, 01:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]