Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Hello Catterman

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 12:05 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello Catterman

Hey there Catterman, you say you have a Speedwerx pipe and clutching, but when I go on their site it says they are not available yet. What gives, do you have an inside track or something to get them sooner?

Old 11-27-2006, 12:42 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!
Default Hello Catterman

Yes, I do! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Actually, I live about an hour from the Speedwerx shop. I met them and they needed an ATV to test some parts, so that is how I got hooked up. I think if you call they should have them available now though, there website might just not be updated yet. So give them a call and talk to Jeremy.

Old 11-27-2006, 12:50 PM
Trailblazer
Default Hello Catterman

I knew it, some guys have all the luck lol! Anyways does the pipe and clutching make a noticable difference, like is it worth it? A nd what did you do for different jetting if any?

Old 11-27-2006, 02:37 PM
Got Milk!
Default Hello Catterman

You can tell a difference, that is for sure. It isn't going to make the H1 as fast as an outlander or anything, but yes, you can tell. I don't have an actualy clutch kit, just different rollers in there. There were done at the same time as my pipe so I can't really tell what helps more. So if you are looking for a little more snap, it is worth it, if you are expecting it to beat an 800 in a race, you will be disapointed. That said, I am VERY happy with it. Only thing changed on my carb was the pilot jet changed to a 55. Hope that helps. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-27-2006, 02:53 PM
Trailblazer
Default Hello Catterman

I couldn't care less about top end speed, I want the lowend and midrange power, who wants to go 70 mph in the mountains anyways. Thanks for your info and I do believe I will be getting in contact with those guys at Speedwerx for sure. Thanks again, this site is teaching me lots!!

Old 11-27-2006, 06:05 PM
Got Milk!
Default Hello Catterman

I too can't imagine trying to learn all I have the past few years without the ATV forums! Thank you Al Gore for inventing the Internet! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh I forgot about that part too, the clutch rollers will take off from your top speed, or so they told me. I personally have never had my ATV over 55 and even that was just for a speed run but I was running out of room. She flet like it had plenty more to go too. Anyway, good luck!