Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

NEW DVX!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 01:40 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW DVX!!

Just wanted to share my joy...

I bought a new '07 DVX 400!
So far the bike seems to be great. I love the plastics on it. It is so different from everything else and its like people just draw to it! They are not many Arctic Cat's around so I like having something different.

Thanks...

Old 04-22-2007, 04:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NEW DVX!!

DVXWOMAN welcome to the forums and enjoy your new ride , i hope everything goes great with the new machine ; be safe and have fun after all that's what it's all about ! williebee

Old 04-22-2007, 08:49 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default NEW DVX!!

Old 04-22-2007, 09:16 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default NEW DVX!!

Sweet, me too, just yesterday! And bought my kid a matching Arctic Cat 50, we're having a blast already. I've been debating over Honda 400ex or Susuki z400 for the last month and stopped in at my favorite dealer who had these Cats sitting out front, they really do catch your eye. And then to find out it's basically a z400 in disguise made the decision for me. I hate buying stuff like this new, but get the warranty and I've used this dealer for years to service my snow toys. Funny you spend so much time thinking about a certain machine, and then 10 minutes on a test ride is all it takes to buy another, well almost another one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Sun coming up here and looks like its going to be another beautiful day for riding the new machine, have fun and stay safe!