Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Peoples Location

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2001, 12:22 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey I am kind of new to this sight. I have posted a few topics, but I was wondering about where everybody is from. I live in Tellico Plains Tn. which is in southeast Tn. I am married with two boys ages 3 1/2 and 14 mo.s old. I am 33 yrs. old and a Baptist Preacher I am not a pastor of a church I just go to different churchs when invited. Just curious about others. You can go to search and pull up Upper Tellico Trails and kind of see what kind of trails we have here in Gods country.

Old 02-20-2001, 01:07 AM
Range Rover

Hi Tellicocat, I have been looking at the forum for almost a year now. I have an arctic cat 300 4x4. i am in the Air Force and stationed in Fairbanks Alaska. Last summer i missed out on allot of riding because i was in Kuwait. This winter i have tried to ride as much as i can when the temp above 0. This summer some friends and i are making some plans for a few trips with the 4 wheelers. I am 31 years old, married and we have 3 kids. My wife and i are looking at getting a quad for her to ride so we can go riding together. Well take it easy and good riding to you.

Old 02-20-2001, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider

25 and single but not for long. She's already got a dress picked out but I haven't asked her yet. Just a matter of time though. I teach 6th grade math and coach football, basketball, and track in San Antonio. I work at the same school I went to as a kid. Mom and Dad are teachers too. Sister is an Aggie(soon to be cpa). Girlfriend's mom works with me as another 6th grade math teacher. I'll work on or build anything with a motor in it.

http://lonestar.texas.net/~eeyore/atvhomepage.html
Dakota R/T

Old 02-20-2001, 08:00 AM
Trailblazer

Im married have a 22 month old son.
I run my own business. Im 30. I will retire in
5 years. I call it the 5 year plan. My freinds
laugh at me but they all laughed when i started my
own company too. Now they are all in debt and I pay cash for everything.
To the Alaska dude its to bad you couldnt take the quad to Kuwait. I bet there was some good riding there.

Old 02-20-2001, 08:35 AM
Trailblazer

Hello, My name is Mike, I'm 34 yrs. old and I work for the Federal Goverment as a Police Officer. I'm married and have two boys who are my riding partners. Hopefully some day my wife will want to join in on the fun we have. Anyway, this is a great forum and it is good to here from other people who share this great activity.

Old 02-20-2001, 10:16 AM
Range Rover

rippenbanshee, basically all of kuwait is a sand dune. on the plus side we did have ATV's assigned to us to use there. they were honda foremen (i was not all that impressed) i went off base a time or two to "inspect" a firing rage that was a mile or so away from base. if you want to see some of my pictures i took go to
http://photos.yahoo.com/racnooc
take care and THINK SPRING !!!!!!!!!

Old 02-20-2001, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

I am 50 years old, and live in Soldotna Alaska. I am happly married with 5 daughters and 11 grandchildren. Love my 1998 Arctic Cat 500 and the Last Frontier of Alaska. I am an Auto-Cad Drafter that works for an Engineering Co here in Alaska. Originally from Gueydan, Louisiana, Duck capital of the world.

Old 02-20-2001, 06:25 PM
Trailblazer

Just turned 33 today, I live in Rice MN. I am married and have one boy age 10 and one girl age 7. I manage a Telecommunication company in central Minnesota. I ride a Arctic Cat 300 4x4, I just got rid of my Honda 300 which didn't make the kids very happy, but they have a TRX 125 to ride until they get older. I am considering getting my wife a AC 500 auto, if she can handle it. She is also looking at a new ZL 550, so she can ride with me in the winter. In the Winter I spend more time on my Polaris Sled then my AC.

Old 02-20-2001, 08:11 PM
Trailblazer

Maine here. 45 single,buried under snow right now.

Old 02-20-2001, 11:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey its good to here from people all over the US. I don't get out of Tennessee very much, I like the area here and the mountains. The guy that is going to retire at 35 good luck. I forgot to put in my post that I love to hunt, deer, bear, wild hog, turkey and just about any other game animal that there is here in good ol' East Tennessee.

Quick Reply: Peoples Location