Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

2009 Arctic Cat H1 Fuel Pump and Regulator

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 07:46 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 2009 Arctic Cat H1 Fuel Pump and Regulator

I am about to replace the fuel pump and regulator in my cat..It's a 550 EFI..When I took the regulator out it had some sort of hard plastic/rubber on the seating surface as well as on the nozzle...Can anyone tell me what it was so that I could replace it...I assume it's some kind of seal, and I don't know if the replacement comes with it...I ordered this one from Ebay...NEW Arctic Cat 550 H1 ATV EFI Intank Fuel Pump 2009-2010 0570-207 +Regulator. Also any other info will be muchly appreciated..

Old 07-10-2017, 10:41 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Looks like the one you ordered did not come with additional seals. Some of the other off ebay have them. Go to country cats website and look up the part numbers and i guess wait until yours comes in to verify it did not come with extra seals.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Zrock
Looks like the one you ordered did not come with additional seals. Some of the other off ebay have them. Go to country cats website and look up the part numbers and i guess wait until yours comes in to verify it did not come with extra seals.
Got the new one in today and it had all the seals....Got it all put back together and now the fuel pump dies not run when the key is turned on.....Back to the drawing board...