Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

The pride has grown since last count.

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2001, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello, my name is Robert or Bob whichever is easiest to remember. 49 years young. Retired Navy. I have a 2000 500auto with over 3000 trouble free miles. I am recently unemployed and don't really care at the moment.

I live to ride and hunt. I hunt every chance I get and the cat likes to hunt too. At least it seems that way, it always goes with me.

Old 07-10-2001, 10:10 AM
Range Rover

Hi!,
My names Scott I go by the name scotto on the forums. My son Alex and I both ride 500 Cats Alex's cat we call LittleBad and is a 2000 auto mine we call the WarPony and is a 1999 cat all tricked out. I have a dual residents hear in Minnesota, a home in St Joseph and a home in northern Minnesota on the White Earth Indian Resavation whare I am a enrolled member of the tribe. My mother's Ojibwa (Chippewa) and my father is full blooded Norwiegion so I guess that makes me a Chippawiegion [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] any way we do most of our riding on the rez and the White Earth State forest that holds hundreds and hundreds of trails both logging and ATV.
There are a lot of other ATV forums out there but I seem to get a good feeling with this one and the people on it. It's like my home on the net. It's not just Arctic Cat guys that are here and even though most of us have never met in person we seem to be good frends.

Old 07-10-2001, 10:54 AM
Weekend Warrior

I'm John from Maryland, I live in between Baltimore and D.C. I got may AC mainly for bow hunting, plowing, and farm work, so I told my girlfriend. Really it is just one more toy to play with my friends. I am a computer programmer with Microsoft technologies I make desktop applications and web apps/pages.

Old 07-10-2001, 01:11 PM
Weekend Warrior

My name is Josh Reed, from Woowich Maine. I have a 01' 500 Auto which had electrical gremlins when I bought it, but other then that it impresses me everyday. I bought it for hunting, fishing, plowing and trail riding. At 23 years old I am a merchant marine, graduated from Maine Maritime Academy (00') sailing somewhere on the east coast. I stumbled across this fourm a few months ago and it seems the one with the least amount of BS, just straight answers. I love my cat and would reccomend it to anyone.

Old 07-11-2001, 09:49 AM
Weekend Warrior

Been a dirt bike rider since teenager. Bought my 1st atv past March,and this forum helped me to decide on a 01 Cat 500,auto. So far I absolutely love it! I'm 36 yrs old,married w/2boys,an avid bowhunter,corrections ofcr. So far I mostly ride trails,and some light work with the AC. Looking forward to hunting with it come fall.

Old 07-12-2001, 01:20 PM
Range Rover

Shane from Spring Branch, Texas (near SA). I bought mine for working on our ranch or so I told the wife. It does come in handy for the small jobs and alot more fun to drive than my ranch truck. Problem is now I think either the wife or my son will have one within another year. Thanks to all the great people on this forum, is probably the biggest reason I got the Artic Cat. They spoke the truth even if was about other brands of ATV's and you don't find that in the other forums to much.500M

Old 07-12-2001, 11:29 PM
JKB
Pro Rider

Jim Bell, Halifax,NovaScotia. I am 39 years young with an 8 year old son and a 4 month old bun in the oven. I run a small sales agencythat sells Plbg and Htg/HVAC Equip. I have a 2000 400 4x4 that has 1900 miles on it with no problems. I would certainly buy Cat again next time round. Scotto said it all, the forum is great.

Cheers Jim

Old 07-13-2001, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider

my name is Don I work for corrections here in Utah 12 years only 8 to go.

Old 07-14-2001, 11:33 PM
Weekend Warrior

ROME MAINE 2001 500 AUTO

Old 07-18-2001, 12:01 AM
Trailblazer

I'm from Sherrard,West Virginia just outside of Wheeling. I bought my '01 500 Manual from Knight's farm supply a year ago next month. I found out most of my information from this very forum. I bought it for the family farm and trail riding. My father who is 67 rides it more than I do, just checking the cattle. We have just started our 25th year of farming and my father wonders what he would do without it now.
I'm a counselor with at risk boys but, I just finished my AutoCAD classes so I'm looking for a drafting job anywhere english is spoken. I'm headed to Jamboree in the Hills!!! (The biggest party north of Mardi Gras!) If you like country music it is something that you must experience before you die. They advertise it as the Superbowl of Country Music but, it is better described as the Hillbilly's Woodstock.

Quick Reply: The pride has grown since last count.