Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

The pride has grown since last count.

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2001, 07:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i don't know about you guys but i have noticed many new names on the posts and i feel that in order to be a true pride we should know each and every one of our members. i don't want to get to know you in cat fashion, you know, by smelling your butt. all i want to know is who ya' are, where you are from, what you do, what ya' ride, and any hobbies you would like to share with us.

Anyway, i operate my own business and i'm just your ordinary, run of the mill shooting, hunting, fishing, boating, atving, and pyrotechnics nut.

thanks,

texascat

Old 07-06-2001, 08:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'm fairly new to this fourm...found it through a search engine. Great site! Lots of knowledgable people here. Well my name is Ron Gleaves I'm from Mesquite,Texas. I'm a network analyst for a finacial institution in Dallas. I bought my first AC in '98. I use it for my favorite hobby which is hunting. I pretty much hunt year round so I'm always on my Cat. Looking forward to spending some time here.

Old 07-07-2001, 01:27 PM
Pro Rider

Texascat,

I don't want to smell your but either. It was bad enough on our last camping trip! I have a 2001 400 and 500 Manual Cat. Bought them from Ewald Tractor in Seguin, Texas back in December of 2000. I am 25 and teach 6th grade math and coach 7th grade football, basketball, and track at Wood Middle School in San Antonio, Texas. I just recently moved to Universal City, Texas right outside of San Antonio. I'm getting married in December of this year to a lovely young industrial technologies teacher named Michelle. Grew up here all of my life and enjoy riding my cats on our family land in Morales and Bastrop, Texas, working on my trucks(86 Dodge D250 and 99 Dodge Dakota R/T), hunting/shooting, and coaching.

Old 07-08-2001, 01:17 AM
Range Rover

Florence, AL '98 454

Old 07-09-2001, 01:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

Shane O'Donley Sr. Consultant for a Microsoft Solution Provider, I use my CAT for duck hunting, also do a little mudding in the spring. Would not go without it.

Old 07-09-2001, 02:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

Don Tyler from Bartlett, tn. We have a 97 AC454, 98 AC454, and 2000Auto for my wife. We all love trail riding, but my 98 has laid down on me for the first time.

Old 07-09-2001, 03:25 PM
Range Rover

Just a normal hunter, guy who loves to ride his cat. 2001 AC 500 auto. My name is Kyle and I am a General Contractor in Waco, Texas. Bought me AC for hunting and working on my land. Have had absolutely no problems with mine. I work in a family business that specializes in commercial construction.

waco4whlr

Old 07-09-2001, 04:35 PM
Pro Rider

Hello. My name is Mike. I drive an Arctic Cat. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Recent graduate of WSU, currently unemployed, building log furniture to pay the bills, using my 'Cat HARD for gathering timber, cleaning the property a bit in the process. VERY EAGERLY AWAITING HUNTING SEASON!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Happy Trails,

Mike

Old 07-09-2001, 05:12 PM
Trailblazer

Tim Stone from Central NY. 30yrs young. Support engineer for fiber optic test equipment maker. I just bought my first cat in april. 2001 400 4x4. Since then put about 600 miles without any problems. Been stuck once though (check photos if I can figure it out).I got this site from friends and can't belive the good info you can get from guys just like myself. I always come back here to investigate anything about my cat.

Photos

Old 07-10-2001, 12:16 AM
Range Rover

My name is Trent and just turned 30. I'm from central Iowa. I'm a civil engineer and just happened to pass my licensing exam.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'm also training to become a land surveyor. I work as an engineer for my local county. I have had my Cat just about two years now and don't know how I ever managed without it. I use it mostly for working on my property, snow plowing, etc. Once in a while I get to take it out trail riding. My hobbies include camping, biking, and pheasant hunting in the fall with my Vizsla.

Quick Reply: The pride has grown since last count.