Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

i got a new cat and a new approach

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2001, 12:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well it looks new anyway. i got a wild hair today and washed my cat. i armor-alled the plastic, tires, and the seat, i also repainted areas where the black paint flaked off. it looks like it did when i bought it and now it is sitting outside shining like a diamond in a goat's behind. (notice i substituted the word behind for the three letter a-word.)

i don't want to offend anyone and i don't want any children to have their mind corrupted by reading my posts; therefore, i will forever refrain from using bad words, i won't talk about drinking, i will make no reference to guns or violence, and i will never discuss hurting poor little animals with high powered weapons commonly used by small, cowardly men with an inferiority complex.

if any of you believe any of the bs in the above paragraph, i have osoma bin laden tied up in my backyard being anally violated by a horse and a pig. if that is not enough and if any of you think i'm going to change just because one person disagreed with my vernacular tone, i'll wrap him up and ship him to your doorstep.

texascat

Old 10-25-2001, 12:46 AM
Weekend Warrior

He he, well you oughta get them cuss words all warmed up cuz yer gonna need em handy when you hit the rough stuff with that armoralled seat.

Old 10-25-2001, 12:56 AM
Pro Rider

Oh man he's on a roll! We still on saturday for the you know what at the you know where when we will concume lots of you know stuff with all those you know things in our face?

Old 10-25-2001, 02:18 AM
Pro Rider

"i will make no reference to guns or violence, and i will never discuss hurting poor little animals with high powered weapons commonly used by small, cowardly men with an inferiority complex"

I was about ready to use some of those "bad" words on you TEXASCAT. I almost lost all respect for you when i read the second paragraph. good one. Just wait till you find some good mud holes for your shiny "new" cat. it wont be shiny any more. have fun and happy trail riding, mudding, or whatever you enjoy. Laterz

James

Old 10-26-2001, 12:22 AM
Pro Rider

i guess for a while there, during the second paragraph, most of you probably thought i went crazy or began dating some chick from peta.

anyway, thanks for the positive replies because i really expected to get slammed for saying some of the things i did even though i did not mean them.

texascat

Old 10-26-2001, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider

tonebalone,

i did that to my seat one time before and it was pretty slippery and i even swore i'd never do it again; however, it just looks so damn good when everthing is shiny and looking new again.

texascat

Old 10-26-2001, 12:33 AM
Weekend Warrior

TexasCat, I was just yanking yer chain. I like to clean my 'Cat up too.

I got invited to ride at Alto, TX next month. How's the riding there? Have you been there before? And as far as PETA goes, hey, I'm a member myself. Doesn't it stand for People Eating Tasty Animals?

Old 10-26-2001, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

They have a nice place but I've never been myself just seen some cool pics on the web. www.goplayinthedirt.com has some great reviews of texas places to ride.

Dakota R/T
PS. take pics!

Old 10-26-2001, 10:34 AM
Pro Rider

I'd just like to know what M.O.A. means?

Old 10-26-2001, 10:59 AM
Pro Rider

It stands for minute of accuracy I believe. It is how accurate your gun is. I believe it is close to an inch group at 100 yards. I might be way off here but I believe I'm in the ball park.

Quick Reply: i got a new cat and a new approach