Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Check out the 500i with outlaws !! Really wide stance......I'm trying to break 1000 views on this thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2001, 03:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I called my dealer this morning, and guess what !!! My 500i is in. I can't believe it. I'm picking it up on the 19th. I'll post some pictures of it when I get back in January. I have my outlaws on chrome and black rims already cleaned up and waiting for my new quad !!! Anyone else get theirs yet? This is so awesome !!!! YAAHHHHHHH.

Old 12-03-2001, 03:37 PM
Weekend Warrior

YEH!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] I pick mine up this Thursday or Friday. Right now I'm looking for good deals on tires, so I can add 27" 589's to my description. I'm dying to ride the latest from Arctic Cat. I'll try to get pictures of it out there this Saturday, Sunday at the latest.

I hope it was worth waiting a couple of months. I could have been riding what my friend bought, the 660 Grizz. Oh well, the wait is over: my garage is cleaned out, my truck is ready to haul, I pre-ordered all the accessories, and I bought a Kryptonite lock and imbedded tempered eye bolts into the cement in my garage and also truck (heard too many cases of stolen ATV's to not take it seriously).

Anyway, congratulations to you, myself, and anyone else who's waited. THEY'RE HERE!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Let's just hope that they are worth the wait, and Arctic Cat comes through again.

Old 12-03-2001, 08:38 PM
Range Rover

sure they are ha ha ha ha I,ll belive it when mine gets here . My dealer says next week ever time i call I aint calling no more , He can call me

Old 12-03-2001, 09:00 PM
Trailblazer

Hang in there Chunkyboy.It probabaly takes longer to get them to Virginia.Cant wait to hear from you once yours is in.You have been waiting as long or longer than others.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2001, 02:58 PM
Weekend Warrior

I just went to the local dealership in Houston and saw the two 500i auto's they have in stock. It sure is a tall bike and it has different rims than the other AC bikes. He (dealership)is telling me that the 500i auto are done and the 400i and 500i manual should ship real soon...within the next week or two. Still waiting...since June..for the manual.

Old 12-04-2001, 03:12 PM
Pro Rider

Hey guys, I live in Canada and my dealer got my quad in last friday and its a manual. So there must be some manuals out there. Unless my dealer screwed up and got me an auto. If that happened I would be a little ticked off. But I would probably take it anyway. I can't wait to get my quad now. Its a 10 hour drive where I bought it and I'm not going down south for another 2 and half weeks !! I just can't wait that long and to top it all off its snowing outside and it only -10 celceus. Its great wheather for quading !!! Its tough to wait. Talk to ya.

Old 12-04-2001, 09:48 PM
Range Rover

Hey dudes, My dealer says same thing the one in houston said about the quads deliver date yah yah yah ,I called again today so sue me probley somthing the campany told them to say , O boner what have you heard

Old 12-04-2001, 11:49 PM
Range Rover

Mine will be in Thursday/Friday and the wheel upgrades (26" 589MT) should be done in time for me to pick up on Friday night! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'm ready to ride that new quad from Arctic Cat.. I will put pictures up Saturday or Sunday (Friday if I'm ambitious).

Old 12-07-2001, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider

This is the first TRUE information I hear of the "i" models actually being in. I'm gonna try to look up my rep's phone number and see if I can find out any information.

Old 12-07-2001, 03:16 PM
Range Rover

Hey 2002AC500i,

Congrats on the new quad. Hurry and take some pictures so I can see it. Take a look at the GBC Gators. I have them on my 01' 500 auto and love them. I haven't ever had any other aftermarket tires so I can't compare, but these are great. I just got back from a mule deer hunt in the panhandle of Texas. We hunted in the Palo Duro Canyon and had all types of terrain. It rained 3" while we were there. Mud, Rocks, serious climbing, did it all and the tires performed flawlessly. Also ran over some serious stuff that should have popped the tires, never even a hint of a leak. Check out: www.4atvtires.com.

Kyles Pic's

Quick Reply: Check out the 500i with outlaws !! Really wide stance......I'm trying to break 1000 views on this thread