Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

I've just had the most fun I've had in a while

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2002, 06:26 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It sure is a heck of diet! The Cat and Quest seem to be doing pretty good for eating junk like that on a daily basis!

Old 02-04-2002, 10:21 PM
Pro Rider

We were doing the same thing on our Scramblers about a month ago on the ponds behind my friends house. It was great.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2002, 11:19 PM
Trailblazer

Hey guys, check this link out. This guy is nuts!

Spinning Quad

Old 02-07-2002, 08:34 AM
Pro Rider

ausome link buddy!!!
i was on a lake last weekend, and tried doing that. i am the type to launch lunch when i mount something as large as a merry go round. i got going soooo fast it took me numerous 360's to stop, then my lunch tried to make and apperance! after resting for about 10 minutes while riding partners still were laughing, i tried it in reverse!much faster revolutions, much more g'sss. my testi,s felt like they were going in and out my ars, lmao!!! you wont find me doing that much more, heehee.

my pictures

Old 10-22-2002, 01:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default I've just had the most fun I've had in a while

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

This was soooooo much fun, can't wait to try it again this year.

Old 10-22-2002, 04:54 PM
Pro Rider

Two weeks ago, we went to Badlands in Indiana. I saw a guy on a Big Bear, Yamaha doing doughnuts in the mud. He was Illin'... It was so funny! I thought about trying it but I was already so burned out from fighting my way thru the mud on my AC 500i... Great place to tryout different things.
Chuck

Old 10-26-2002, 09:44 AM
Trailblazer

What the hell, I live in Canada and all I have here is mud and more mud. Ice I haven't even bought my snow blade yet. As for the spinning quad link, it's a good thing I didn't open it with my wife and child standing there as I closed it asap. Question: do any of you belong to an ATV club? If so I joined about a month ago and haven't heard from them since. No rallies no information someone messed up the club house and I tried to call someone to offer help to clean up but no one called me back???? Is this normal, that there is not much contacted with people?