Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Major announcement !!! Pre-historic Cat found in icy waters

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2002 | 11:21 PM
Pro Rider

BB It's about time you post the cat!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I was beginning to think it just sat there with the outlaws on and chilled out in the snow![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'm not sure where Gillam is but don't feel bad we are still getting snow in Minnesota![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Go figure. None on the ground here but the weather sucks!
The pics are pretty cool! Soon the mud will be flying and the flakes will be a distant memory!

Later Fango

Old 05-10-2002 | 12:26 AM
Pro Rider

Hiya vewdew

Let me know if ya ever need a tow again. I'm sure the bear will be willing to help out your little cat. hee hee

I know what you're going to say back but I just couldn't resist!!! LOL Too bad you work this weekend, we're going to a rally this saturday....ummmm...maybe you can call in sick. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm looking forward to towin... I mean riding with you again!!! LOL

Old 05-10-2002 | 10:11 AM
Pro Rider

LOL way to go Sambo, nothing like taking a perfectly good topic and spinning it in another direction. heheh as soon as you pointed to the hole i had to go for it. Now i wasnt going to get into it but you opened the can... At least i could continue on our trip and my cat was running fine under water LOL. Not my fault that you have the only bear in canada that cant swim...

Mark

ps: go ahead and ask Sambo what happens to the Kodiak when it goes swimming in more then 3ft of water [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-10-2002 | 10:26 AM
|
Pro Rider

How does that bear like fording across 3 feet of water kindsambo?

Old 05-10-2002 | 11:50 AM
Range Rover

So what does happen to the bear in 3 ft of water???? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-11-2002 | 12:31 AM
Pro Rider

Darn,you got my attention when you said PREHISTORIC CAT FOUND IN Ic.......

Old 05-13-2002 | 11:02 AM
Pro Rider

The bear liked the water just fine...as for the belt...whole different story. lol

Old 05-13-2002 | 11:07 AM
Pro Rider

Uhh yea right...

Old 05-13-2002 | 05:46 PM
Pro Rider

Man oh man... I gotta find me a better riding buddy. Hmmmm...maybe I could take that ole 500 cat of vewdew's deep into the woods and accidently leave it behind. Naw...no doubt the cat would come back the very next day. lol

Old 05-13-2002 | 06:03 PM
|
Pro Rider

My ridding buddy will always go first, he knows I can get him out so he has no fear of water or mud. Someday he will kill his quad that way. I think I'm going out again tonight, the weather is too good to pass up. I'll probably have more pictures up, as usual. I can't wait to get my Z !!! I can imagine it now, roosts flying sky high, jumping, racing, its going to be a blast, I love having power on tap and breaking the backend loose and taking off.

Quick Reply: Major announcement !!! Pre-historic Cat found in icy waters