Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

We need to come together!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2000, 11:07 PM
guy
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really think that all of the people in these forums should just stop attacking each other about what quad they ride. I'm sick of all of these negative arguments that say "Polaris stinks" or "Honda needs to catch up" etc. I know, I have said things like this in the past but I'm sorry. The whole point of a forum is to ask and reply to questions that fellow ATVers have. Being new to ATV's I had a lot of questions to ask. Luckily, I received some great replies but also some not-so-great replies. "I have a dream that every rider is created equal. A quad should not be judged by the size of its engine but the rider on top of it". Ok sorry, couldn't resist. Get my point guys?

Old 03-23-2000, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Think about it GUY. I enjoy getting halfway smart replies up to great replies. Then you get your smart allec of the group. For some reason I enjoy this person because it is something to do. A little comp. between brands is all in fun. Now I do know there are exceptions, but a little arguing isn't always a bad thing. By the way. Loved the speech!