Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

2Up AC - where are you?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2003 | 04:38 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default 2Up AC - where are you?

I haven't seen one yet. Does it seem really long and what was your impression? I take it this is a 2004? I wish they would update the speedometer.

Old 03-11-2003 | 05:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

You know I really didn't pay too much attention to it other then leaning on it while talking to the owner, it definately is longer then my 2002 500i and seems very stable, heck I didn't look at this sticker price.

Old 03-12-2003 | 09:06 PM
|
Pro Rider

I called the local AC dealer here in Forest Lake Minnesoda. They claim they know nothing about it! Even said it was an internet hoax as they are well connected with AC for new products. How come a company so desperately competing for market share would have such a prominent dealership so far in the dark on this? The TRV could possibly be the biggest opportunity for AC to crawl out of the back-of-the-pack syndrome that has plagued them for so many years. Around here - AC's represent only a token number of quads. Who's the marketing manager that should find his chance to succeed in another position? I have a feeling Ertle will have a toy model of it before the dealers get a brochure. Geeeesh...

Old 03-13-2003 | 11:44 AM
Trailblazer

Just an FYI...

2002 sales in total units placed Cat 4th behing Honda, Polaris, Yamaha......in that order.

Yes that means that they sold more than Kawasaki, Suzuki, Bomb and others....

-jeff b.

Old 03-15-2003 | 06:02 AM
Trailblazer

hey,
whodatinthemud did you call carlson bros or dimmermans? cause carlsons is one of the most rincky dink opperations i think i have ever seen? i think they even sell used cars there.

Old 03-15-2003 | 09:34 AM
|
Pro Rider

Dimmermans -
I also called Arctic Cat in Thief River Falls. They wouldn't confirm that production had started but only a couple or more prototypes had been sent around the country. The guy I talked to was very much trying to not say anything. He thought that if there was going to be new a new production unit it would be announced at the April dealers convention and that production units would be available late this year. So we will have to wait and see.

Old 03-15-2003 | 09:49 AM
Pro Rider

I've dealt with Dimmerman's in the past. There is a certain salesman that know's absolutely nothing!!!

Their service is top notch, though!!

In fact, I sent a guy to Dimmerman's and he was ready to BUY and the salesman so turned him off with his lack of knowledge that he walked out. He drove to Larson's in Cambridge and bought there instead.

I will not deal with Dimmerman's until I see that this salesman is HISTORY!!!

Old 03-15-2003 | 12:26 PM
Range Rover

Hi, I was at my Arctic-Cat Dealer yesterday and they just got two 2up AC in. They where servicing them so I could not see them. So the good news is all the dealer should have them , if they put there order in.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2003 | 12:36 AM
Weekend Warrior

If your dealer doesn't know about them then they have been smoking pickles. We are supposed to get ours this week sometime. When we get one setup I will post on our website www.danscycle.com under the products page.

Old 04-17-2003 | 12:20 AM
|
Pro Rider

Still waiting -
Hey- its my 200 post!
Is it ironic that companies are struggling to sell product while customers like me are begging to buy?
Arctic Cat said they have a few units being sent around the country to measure customer interest.
Measure this-

Just sell me the darn atv...