Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

EXTRA EXTRA RAD ALL ABOUT IT!!! THE P650

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2003, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EXTRA EXTRA RAD ALL ABOUT IT!!! THE P650

This is for the BBERTRAM GUY

You know how you always meet poeple on the trail. You exchange numbers and tell em you will see em on the trail next time!

Well every Weds or Thrs well all get together tune on our bikes and make calls for people to meet up for the big weekend ride.

Well if you remember a few topics back I mentioned we ran into a guy on a new "P650" WHo had 17 miles on it and some 27 titans

He witnessed the CAT showing up a few bikes that said theres you hole go through that!
Well i go the guiys number and told him i would call to tell him were we park and we couild ride!!

Well i called him and his wife answered the phone. I asked if Mark was there! she said no that he was still at the 4 wheeler place. To make a long story she th conversation eneded up getting into why he was there. She said he was gone to pick his bike up becasue it had busted and "AXEL" or "Something that makes the fron wheel turn" she said

OK I AM NOT ******* ON THE KAWI'S but that just goes to show you it can happen to any of them!! Like the bbetram guy that always talks about the cats. OEM MAKES THE PARTS. They build them to the manufactuers specs. I just thought i would let you in on the little secret,and yes he is comming to the ride!

Old 05-07-2003, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider

HAHA.

(just trying to up the post count) CK been here since feb and got me doubled.

Old 05-07-2003, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

Youre CRAZY DEW. FREAKIN CRAZY!!!!HEHE

Old 05-07-2003, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider

And actually I have been here for quit a while under another name!!!

Since 2002

Old 05-07-2003, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

Yup yup, I have nothing better to do in the evening but sit here actually heh. Terrible. Oh and replying to your posts is fantastic fun ;}
Jeeze you posting 2x while i post once.

Old 05-07-2003, 10:23 PM
Pro Rider

Sometimes I wonder if you ARE just talkin' to yourself, CK.....heh....heh...heh....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2003, 10:33 PM
Pro Rider

Fango

Where ya been???

YEs I do that alot!!
You know us fireman, with all the time off we get we hae nothing better to do!!!

SO I set here a pittle,and talk back and forth to my self. I have a split personality! Cant ya tell?

HEHEHE HIHIHI HOHOHO

Old 05-08-2003, 09:58 AM
Pro Rider

No way, I don't believe you!! The kawi is invincible!!!!! hehe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I know its possible to bust an axle or cv-joint on any quad, thats the risk of running bigger tires but I just got fed up with my 500i breaking on me on two quad trips. I love my new Kawi, its really fun and more suited to my tastes. It doesn't ride like the cat but it sure hauls *** and has very good power and I love my locker. We'll see how it fairs in the next few months. I got the extra warranty for free so lets hope if it does break, its covered.

Old 05-08-2003, 10:32 AM
Pro Rider

MArk said the praire was a very fun ride!

Had no complaint other than the axel. Claimed it was his fault: Hit a root or log while hammering down on the throttle in a mud hole!

I know as far as sporty feeling and sound, I think My cat has it all! I put the Super trapp back on and jetted her out ,and She runs like a 660 griz in my opinion.

I have no complaits whatsoever!

And I gues we will see how the P650 does in the mud Sat. I will take somepictures!!!

Old 05-08-2003, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider

CK...been real busy lately....only enough time to lurk a bit on the Connection...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]......

Quick Reply: EXTRA EXTRA RAD ALL ABOUT IT!!! THE P650