ATC 3-Wheelers Discussions on ATC 3-Wheelers.

My wife wants a ATC!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My wife wants a ATC!!!!!

ha2 I'll second that. you can get a decent sand car for 12 G's. and your women can go along for the ride, you wont have to keep looking back to see if she has crashed yet. j\k

Old 04-20-2004, 07:59 PM
HA2
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

she knows where camps at. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2004, 12:42 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey,
I have a 1984 Honda 200ES Big Red (w/ reverse and electric start). It has brand new mud/swamp tires, and a new clutch. It runs good. We can't ride it anymore because of the new development in our neighboorhood.

Old 04-29-2004, 04:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well I am sapposed to get a call back from a guy with a 86' 230 quadsport for $400! But the laptop is hopefully on its way out. laptop and if it sells and I get a quad for $400, that leaves extra money for me to mod my trike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but we will not mention this to the wife![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2004, 01:07 PM
Weekend Warrior

This is Thrash's wife. We bought a 86 LT230s quadsport. Thank you for all the suggestions and comments. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2004, 01:28 PM
Trailblazer

Well I promiss you the money is not the problem or the reason of me preferring a trike over a quad, I haul my R around in a $30,000 Chevy truck and also own my own buisness. I simply prefer the trike for the "Fun Factor" value. I have alot more fun riding my trike than I do driving around on a galf cart, dont get me wrong quads do have thier advantages, trikes are just simply more fun to ride and also you should see the looks I get when I pull up riding a super clean R vs my quad, everybody (well almost) can go out and get a quad, you are a rare breed if you own a clean trike and have the true skills to ride it and ride it hard and I think thats one thing that sets us apart from the norm and who wants to be normal?

Old 04-30-2004, 10:14 PM
Trailblazer

and if it sells and I get a quad for $400, that leaves extra money for me to mod my trike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but we will not mention this to the wife![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][/quote]
Hey Thrash, looks like your wife is a member now, your busted... LOL

Old 04-30-2004, 11:41 PM
Weekend Warrior

This is the wife, The extra money is for the new plastic(purple) and a little bit of extras. The way i look at it is that the laptop was a birthday gift for me, now since we are selling it to buy stuff for the bikes then that leaves the money for mine. lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2004, 02:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

OOOOOPS!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2004, 10:04 PM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

This last part may be the funniest thread I've ever read here...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: My wife wants a ATC!!!!!