ATC 3-Wheelers Discussions on ATC 3-Wheelers.

ATC Owners in or around Nova Scotia

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2004, 11:10 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATC Owners in or around Nova Scotia

Anybody have any 3 wheelers for sale????

What does everyone think of the proposed regulations that they are trying to impose in nova scotia with ATV's?

Old 05-05-2004, 05:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'm from the bridgewater area of nova scotia
i think the new regulations suck they say it will help people from geting hurt but its just another way for the goverment to make money off all the atvers

ho and my bro got an 86 atc 250r for sale

Old 05-05-2004, 09:47 PM
Range Rover

i'm from newbrunswick(close) i got a yamaha ytm 225 dr for sale..

Old 05-06-2004, 08:16 AM
Range Rover

When riding an ATV comes down to $50 registration then insurance then you need to get a permit to drive on some fire roads..... Its disgusting.

Is your brothers bike in good shape? What is he asking for it??

Old 05-06-2004, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider

I'm in New Brunswick and they will end up over regulating it just like snowmobiling. It has turned me off from sledding. like the fact I can go on my bike without all the hassles like trail passes

Old 05-06-2004, 01:02 PM
Range Rover

I wish the government would get their head out of their a$$ and realize that at a minimal cost they will have more people riding. Plus the ATVANS is growing and contributing to the development and maintenance of the trailsystems.

Leave it to the government to screw things up for the rest of us....... they don't care how much it costs because they don't drive them. It generates an economical increase for alot of people.

I will not register a bike for $50 a year, I will not have insurance either.

Old 05-25-2004, 09:05 AM
Weekend Warrior

Man its getting worser every year for regulations.The gun laws have gone rediculous as well.Now they've made criminals out of us all if we don't regester everything we have.I won't be regestering any 3 wheelers because next thing they'll ban them all together and someone from the government will show up at my door looking for the keys!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2004, 03:33 PM
Range Rover

Basically the only option any of us are going to get is to join a local ATV Association and make your opinion heard through them. The power in numbers is still there.

Old 05-29-2004, 06:39 PM
Pro Rider

Yea, well the government cant catch this so f-em lol,same with the cops.lol i have bad experience with registering quads ex every one likes driving on the roads well its fun to wheelie on them too, untill your licence plate breaks off and the lands and forest show up at your house a week later and start to give my dad the 3rd degree he never told them it was me cuz i was 14 at the time and they would have taken away my chances of gettin a licence untill i was 18
lol

Old 05-30-2004, 12:02 AM
Trailblazer

Hi Guys and Girls.
I'm from Southern Alberta and we can't ride three wheelers anywhere except on our own private property. The 4 wheelers have to have insurance and plates in order to ride anywhere that is not private. Dirtbikes are in the same boat with all the insurance BS and plates also lights and tail lights and brake lights. ever tried to put a light kit and brake lights on a dirtbike ????????
I guess no-one in Government has either

Plates and insurance for three wheelers here in Alberta is impossible to get and that sucks big time
I have two quads as well as a big red that I can't ride anywhere

John