ATC 3-Wheelers Discussions on ATC 3-Wheelers.

tecate vr banshee

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 03:25 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tecate vr banshee

hey tectoo, come by the site and post some pics/info on those tecates you have. I know some guys that would love to hear more. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2005, 09:54 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks will visit your site but posting pictures is a bit difficult, I live in the country and my server speed is like 12 or something. I sold some of last years paintball guns on ebay and it took hours on end, with just one picture each. I have some cool pics from the old days, one of the best is of a race in Chiefs stadium. Four rows of four all red except for me in the middle on the green, it was ugly. Oh yeah, so I guess mr enforcer and I have a date for Labor Day 2006? Its all good.......

Old 11-18-2005, 11:28 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Tectoo
Oh yeah, so I guess mr enforcer and I have a date for Labor Day 2006? Its all good.......
LOL, sounds good to me..... Labor Day or next week...... It really doesn't matter does it? Do you really think your tecate has a snowballs chance in hell ???????????? If so dream on!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-18-2005, 08:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

enForcer, dont count your chickens till they're hatched..
those 10mil cheetah's are pretty nice... but dont rule out a H2 motor.. i dont know what tectoo's got done to the H2, but i know of a couple pushing in excess of 170 hp to the wheels and thats with gas.. i'm convinced if the guy i know was running Methonal, he'd possibly be able to hit 200 whp.. unfortunately the class he runs in doesnt allow methonal.

the H2 stock back in the early to mid 1970's pushed 75 hp.. that was with nasty designed "pipes" and no reed cages... i'm guessing tectoo doesnt have the reedcage mod on his h2, but i know alot of the non reeded (piston port) h2's built by Fast by Gast were pushing 130-150 hp.

Old 11-18-2005, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

Well for one thing speedz I have ask him if he has ever been down to St. Joe.... That park is in his own State....... I still don't know if I even believe if he has any of these quad he is talking about.... I see no pics.... I know a lot of people that drag race in Missouri..... No one has heard of him....
Maybe he should post some time slips, and some pics of his quads...... He has not even given the name of the track he races at.......

Old 11-18-2005, 11:07 PM
Weekend Warrior

you do have a point there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
i'd really like to see pics myself.. i understand having a slow connection..

tectoo, why dont you email me pics of your race bikes.. then i'll host them so everyone can take a look
email me at rk.racing (click here)

Old 11-19-2005, 11:44 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: Tectoo
My Tecate 3whlrs will kill any Banshee that isnt stroked/sleeved or on alky in a straight line, they have kx cylinders, 41mm flatslides, have big bore kits cut piston extreme porting over 200psi compression with various length swingarms and whatever type pipe I need. If the banshee has a bigger engine than stock I would go for the KX540 Tecate-3 thats hand made. And if the Banshee is maxed out I go for my Fast by Gast, alky burning, nitrous injected h2750 powered Tecate, how far does this have to go? Anyway, stock vs stock the 3whlr is faster in a straight line if you can launch it, and thats a big if, I cant. Last week I was racing the kid next doors GSXR750 with my KX540 tecate and the left rear blew out while I was smoking em in third. Way to much is just about enough.......
Got any pics of these machines?

my 87 tecate 4 was wicked fast,the compression was195 psi stock. i wish i would have modded that.but i might not be here anymore if i did!

I'd say there is a few fast Tecate's out there. It would just be hard to compete with a shee with all the aftermarket items out there.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]