ATC 3-Wheelers Discussions on ATC 3-Wheelers.

Front sand tire on a 3-wheeler

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 01:55 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front sand tire on a 3-wheeler

Yeah... It sound like you and them have lots of personal experience with sand or at least how to not to ride dunes. Little Lawn boy, there are people with tons of sand experience here telling you it is not an issue. However, it seem you think you are too smart to listen. Must be a Canadian thing I suppose.... Eh? Anyway, Since we will continue to run sand and we want to talk about front sand tires I think you should just move on to a different topic because your opinion is not needed or wanted here.

Old 07-05-2006, 03:45 PM
Pro Rider

shut up your calling me stupid well look who is talking stupid faster250r. your opinion is not needed or wanted ever!! and i am not little.you think your country is better then ours eh well its not usa is a horrible place in my opinion

Old 07-05-2006, 04:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: lawnboymelvin
shut up your calling me stupid well look who is talking stupid faster250r. your opinion is not needed or wanted ever!! and i am not little.you think your country is better then ours eh well its not usa is a horrible place in my opinion
Hmmmm?
This thread is titled "Front Sand Tire on a 3-Wheeler"
You, by your own assertions, do NOT ride in sand.
But you come on this thread and try to tell everyone some second hand gossip about how we are all dumb for riding in sand.
Does this not seem a bit odd to you?

I would suggest that you save posting for when you have empirical first-hand knowledge of the subject matter at hand.

Best Wishes

Old 07-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider

im not saying it to make you look dumb i just saying it is a little hard on them thats all

Old 07-06-2006, 12:01 PM
Range Rover

Hey Lawn Boy,
OK i came into this one laughing. Lets get some stuff striaght.. Your 13 right? These guys have been riding for a good 10 to 15 years atleasts how long have you been riding 2 years maybe 3.. And most of them all they ride in is the dunes. And i also hear you have never been to any dunes so i say we listen to the guys with first hand experience.. just my oppinion.

Old 07-06-2006, 12:33 PM
Pro Rider

how do you know ive never been to the dunes because i have and i saw.........

Old 07-06-2006, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider

SO hows that front sand tire commin along LOL!!!

Old 07-06-2006, 08:38 PM
US Army lifer

Originally posted by: lawnboymelvin how do you know ive never been to the dunes because i have and i saw.........
I'll jump in for one last time on this one, even though it's not really worth the effort talking to today's youth (they know everything, y'all). You were born in what, 92 or 93? I was born in November of 74. By the time you were first brought into the world, I had already been riding for over 15 years. 95% of that time was spent in the dunes because my grandparents lived in Waynoka, only two hours from Oklahoma City. Read that again. I had more years' experience riding in the dunes than you have been alive. Just because you went to a local sand pit once and saw ragged-out machines doesn't automatically mean the sand was the cause. Most of the time, it's the owner's riding style and/or their lack of maintenance. As far as the "he told me so it's true" routine, that's the easy way out. Most people hear something from someone else and take it as gospel. A lot of what you have heard is old beliefs, not hard facts. Sorry, but it's true. Have you ever been to Silver Lake, Little Sahara (OK or UT), Oregon Dunes, Pismo, or Glamis? I highly doubt it. Go look around at any of those places and you will find a lot of nice, dune-only machines, not clapped-out redneck mobiles. I'm not trying to bust your *****, but you have to remember your age and experience vs. ours so that you don't taste your toes too often.

Old 07-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Pro Rider

I have heard about people riding in the sand dunes too many times and I have NEVER riddin in the dunes or heard about anybody that has that I know well. I am sure it is very fun to ride in the dunes but what is there to do in the dunes besides some jumps???

Old 07-06-2006, 11:05 PM
Range Rover

HondaRoxz! You have not lived yet! Imagine a sand bowl with heights as tall as a 20-story bldg and a mile around and you can fully open up bike bike all the way around. Now imagine the tranistion of that bowl to a simlar bowl over the top of a razor back. Man I am telling you the first time you ride big dunes it would probably scare you pants off, but once you learn them you would be an Addict! You my friend need to make a trip North to the Michigan dunes to get a bit of the taste. those dunes are smaller than compared to alot of areas, but it is a great area and you would get what I am talking about.... But what do I know... I'm a "Stupid-Head." Go check it out and report back!

Quick Reply: Front sand tire on a 3-wheeler