ATC 3-Wheelers Discussions on ATC 3-Wheelers.

((TO ALL 85-86ATC250R OWNNER'S))

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2002, 12:20 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not ripping on your ATC86r, just making an observation that is not aimed at anyone directly.

Old 06-11-2002, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i agree kcih people on here seem to like to b*tch and act like they know stuff, and when it comes down to techtical stuff u can have a post open for a month befor u get any clues,i hear all kinds dumb stuff pretaining to top speed well i say unless your in a dune state WHO CARE'S? if u can do 70 or 80 in the woods then its a crappy place to ride lol..im in the true sence of the word an atver i keep up with everything i studie facts and pro's and con's of neary every quad that remotely counts to me,and im makeing my frist atemp now of doing my owen bottom end work,, i don't even care if i do it right the point is learning no no..the point is being a true quad rider and hateing all the weekend hobbist that continue to give us a bad name by doing EVERYTHING iv never seen printed in an ownner's mannual not to do with the drinking and rideing no helmets uphill with people on the back or haveing small kids abored in front and rideing hard i strongly disagree with people like that it shows nothing but disrespect i think what im trying to say here is can't we try to help eachother on here alittle we rep. the real quad rider's and our gaols are all the same to hit the dirt with a safe good looking quad with power or 3 wheeler we need to drop those pissing matchs....and yes kcih i like bashing polaris too lol but just for the fun of it