ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

drag racing how will win

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2003 | 12:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default drag racing how will win

I wish so too, I love to race win or lose![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2003 | 12:33 PM
Pro Rider

I guess you were talking to me?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2003 | 01:46 PM
Pro Rider

its not racing if you are not grabbing gears all you have to do is hit the throttle and haul a$$ not like you have to have any talent anyone could have a fast reaction time with an automatic and i am not saying my quad is the fastest or the badest just saying if you want to race autos you should be racing against other autos not against standards.

Old 05-30-2003 | 01:58 PM
Pro Rider

That shows your ignorance. I'll meet you anywhere in the state and race et or heads up it doesn't matter. Just keep making your lame excuses. If you could shift that thing good enough it wouldn't matter. I race guys all day long with manual trans and good driver's can run just as constitent as auto's. You just have no clue how an auto works and the fact that it's easier to launch a manual because all you guys do is hold it against the rev limiter and dump the clutch. I can only launch about 4000rpm and have to be carefull not to engage the belt while on the line. The fact is you ride an underpowered quad and for some reason you feel the need to bash the autos as they go by you. Oh snap, I just missed a gear.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Besides wether you miss a gear racing an auto or manaul your as good as beat![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2003 | 04:04 PM
Trailblazer

Na Polaris Freak I wasn't talking about you I was in refernce to the Banshee. 440ex huh? LOL ou realy don't want to run a 700....

Old 05-30-2003 | 04:14 PM
Pro Rider

Who me?

Old 05-30-2003 | 04:16 PM
Trailblazer

I will race anyone, hell I have been outran before and I am sure I will be again but I promise you that it ain't gona be no cake walk.

Old 05-30-2003 | 04:31 PM
Pro Rider

Hey that's the ticket, me and bigtwin will race anyone, we're not afraid to lose![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2003 | 05:40 PM
Pro Rider

you two are killing me you sound like a bunch of little groupie thug ******. Oh i am sure that your quad is probably so bad. What do you live at home and let mommy and daddy support you? I guess since the auto are so bada$$ we will see you lining up with John Force next year too. Please grow up and join the real world. FOR GODS SAKE YOU RIDE A POLARIS. Mine might be slower but at least mine does not spell POS hell they should just take out the lari and everyone would know what polaris really stands for Piece Of **** now shut the hell up

Old 05-30-2003 | 05:46 PM
Pro Rider

And while you all are out racing you can stop by Little Sahara and get your A$$ smoked by those banshees out there and if you tell me that you were outrunning them then i will know that you are all full of chit.

Quick Reply: drag racing how will win