ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

ATV Forum Users organizing an event

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2003, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV Forum Users organizing an event

hey dodge i am interested. what about campsites?

Old 06-14-2003, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider

just looked at the map you are just off of I-30

Old 06-14-2003, 08:01 PM
Trailblazer

The Banchee rider does redneck racing-HE WINS-YOU LOSE.One on one- or a group.As for camping-75 acre's to pick a spot.But even if your machine is better,somehow he always wins. He doesn't give up.That is all I can tell you about him. He wants to hit the other tracks,but people keep coming to him. One day I think he won't be able to resit the challange of riders that might be as good as him-or nuts as him.

Old 06-15-2003, 02:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

He has redneck racing, we have Coona$$ racing. He can never win. Are bikes range from slightly modified to outragous. Outrageous is a Lonestar race frame with a 3 cylinder snowmobile engine putting out ruffly 150+ horsepower. Who said we coona$$es didn't know anything racing other than Airboats. lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2003, 06:01 PM
Trailblazer

I know what an airboat is and a coon#####.I lived in Louisiana many years.Wife taught school in Algeirs (N.Orleans).All I can say is,gather some people,you can have all the turf you want. We have river bottom racing here to. Very rough terrain.My terrain is smooth and doen't tear up bikes.Bring one bring all.Wake up up this sleepy little town.Drag race till the sun comes up.Set a date,post it and I'll have the local ready.You might win-with such a modified racer.I wonder how many other people around think they can beat a "coon####"!.Predator in Mt.Pleasent Tx.might.It should be interesting.And if my place isn't big enough,I'll take you to a another place close by.$5.00 a head but an interesting place for racing.I would like to see how many strays would show up with a challenge. You can post yourself on this forum and be famous-for a DAY![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2003, 04:46 PM
Pro Rider

my predator isnt bad to the bone yet

Old 06-16-2003, 04:49 PM
Pro Rider

hey all this nice guy is asking us to go down and ride on his place we all need to set a date seriously i will for dang sure.it would be a great place to meat some of us forum bullsheeters and possibly start up a riding club or what not i got the keg and pumps

Old 06-16-2003, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider

oh i got to go to work see yall in 7 days

Old 06-16-2003, 06:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

We will figure out a riding day. Dodge any sugguestions?

Old 06-16-2003, 07:17 PM
Trailblazer

Big DS & Predator-Why don't you throw a date that doesn't conflict with any events and invite the whole world and find out if they want the river run-smooth terrain or this other place.River run is rough but a challenge.Smooth terrain doesn't tear up bikes.Just throw a date out there and see how many people want to be FAMOUS for a day-COONEY of the day-REDNECK of the day.There is one other place close by that is free that has miles of gravel roads through hills on a timber plantation. Beautiful ride.People can camp at my farm.If enough people came-someone will be FAMOUS for a DAYyyyyyyyy.!Just give a post-smooth terrain or rough.

Quick Reply: ATV Forum Users organizing an event