Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV Forum Users organizing an event

smooothhhh terain please

Old 06-16-2003, 09:28 PM
Trailblazer

Predator/DS-set a time & see who responds.There are several areas around here.The river run and another place that runs along another river with miles of good roads.

Old 06-16-2003, 09:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'm in for smooth terrian. I'm all about the drag racing. As long as its not from now until after July 12th im in. Have all weekends from now until July 12th weekend booked.

Old 06-17-2003, 12:44 AM
Trailblazer

Anytime after the 12th is great. A lady from Little Rock called tonight and heard of this most unusual event. The smooth terrain with straight streetch is what several there were interested in.There will be close to 3/4 mile of wide open straight streetch.smooth terrain-then close to 1/8 mile of knee high terraces.(about 10 feet apart)/back across 1/8 mile around tree lines/across terrace/across(one lane on a pond bank) then wide open for close to 1/2 mile and back again.All of it is smooth and won't tear up anything. There won't be much dust due to grass which will shaved close to the ground.A shop in Little Rock is wanting to help layout the path.They have YES-Predators.It seems they are learning to modify their machines.I don't know what the HONDA people have.The lady mentioned this shop and they were interested in Redneck racing.The other place is smooth and believe me,it is a mecca.It is down in a valley.You can sit on the side of a hill with field glasses and watch.It is dusty there. If enough people respond-there can be 2-free for alls.Put it together with dragracing-and the winner of all-FAMOUS for a day-till the next time.The 3-event endurance derby.You are already getting famous,DS,with all of this talk between us and the TX.Preadator.I wonder if anyone else will venture into this UNKNOWN ZONE.I wish Dirtgirl would.I smell adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bill Clinton is from Hope Ar.,17 miles away. He might come down.

Old 06-17-2003, 11:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Talked to a few buddies and my brothers. They seem to have some interest in this. It will be a day trip for me to check the area out. If its as good as you say it is. I dont think they will have a problem making a weekend trip with me. Dodge I will get back with you on directions from Shreveport. Been through HOpe, Ark. many times on the way to Tennessee. So I kinda no where to go.

Old 06-18-2003, 12:35 AM
Trailblazer

DS-I'll take you to all the areas.The river run/River run 2/my farm and another place. The riders can set the pace,format everything. Make the contest like you think it should be.I carried a picnic table to the farm tonight and picked up a new grill and rode around looking and dreaming.DS-look at the number of views on this topic. I wonder how many people can resist a challenge.No prze money-no fees-just FAMOUS for a day.Most riders are at a track on Saturday Night. I wonder how many will give up the comfort of a bed for a campsite to see the end of this affair.Surely you would think that other people out there would like to challange DS and TX.Predator.Their bikes are shiny,maybe new,Nice clothes.Maybe say" Louisiana" wrong.Or-they never have experienced "CONNEY,REDNECK,TEXAN,style racing before.I do enjoy a track,but when you grow up in the swamps and bottoms-you make you're track.Pepsi and COCACOLA don't have a machine there.Where are the pretty little shiny machines with the nice little riders.I hope that machine of your can put them to shame.

Old 06-18-2003, 02:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

My Ds is piped and jetted with a few other tricks. Nothing radical YET!!!! Something is in the works as soon as the money comes together. Looking forward to meeting you Dodge and getting to ride those areas. Keep me up to date on any changes on the tracks. New jumps or anything your working on.

Old 06-18-2003, 06:06 PM
Pro Rider

When is this going to happen again. I might be very interested in going!!!!

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Old 06-18-2003, 07:50 PM
Trailblazer

Earnie-BIG DS Rider and another party is coming to Prescott and lay out the course and post a date. If will be after the the 12th of July.Read all of the posts.Don't know what kind of response will get-but DS and TX.Predator have some machines to race. Keep watching-you're in for a treet.Many places to ride around here.

Old 06-22-2003, 11:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dodge is the track set up at all? I might be alittle confused on that one. I will try and make it either the first or second weekend after July 12th weekend.

Quick Reply: ATV Forum Users organizing an event