ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

ATV Forum Users organizing an event

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2003, 01:48 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV Forum Users organizing an event

Hellow DS Rider (Mike) I talked a long time to 14 mins friend Bob. Yes I need a watering system.So now I'm working on a sprinkler system-fed by a 550 gallon tank.A Little Rock Co. builds these system to go behind tractors etc. With the parts when needed,I'll turn them on and keep the dust down. It is getting dusty.Also I started mowing the path for a 1.7 mile run that is going to be good DS.The terrain is very,very smooth so that you can open it up-then slow it down-but more high speed than anything. I like watching these GRAN Pree racing,short turn,then straight streetch.What is the sense in having a bike that can run without a chance to open it up.Also made contact with timing system.$3000. If I'm going to do this-I'm going to do this right. Look me up on web page-Prescottspeedway.com. I may have to go back to work before this is over with.My wife is complaining about my money disapearing on my playground.And what few normal friends I have my age, think I have gone off the deep end.(MY WORLD) she calls it.But-I DON'T WANT TO GET OLD. Bob(14mins friend) suggested we throw one big party out there and invite people through the forum connection. As of now,since this thing has started,we might have a big party. Contact me DS.Bob met you at the last event.Yours truly DODGE50-"Wannaflyagain:.

Old 07-24-2003, 06:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV Forum Users organizing an event

Dodge did you get my email? Going to try and make it to Prescott just as soon as I get the bugs worked out on my bike.