ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Hey you Racers...Howz the season going??.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2003, 10:33 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey you Racers...Howz the season going??.....

THis is my second season and it didn't go real well. I only have 3 wins so far in district 37 desert. Broke my first bone this year in march. Didn't do as much mx as i would like. I am still 3rd nov in open itp series.
5th amatuer in d37 desert. I did finally get my first gp class win on sat. and I did end up #3 in the natioal hare and hound series.

Old 10-09-2003, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider

WP, I thought you raced up in Nevada a couple of years back?- Well it's my second season (First complete season) and I am doing petty descent riding a slow-as$ honda. WP is the ony guy that gives me trouble on the track. I can say one thing, WP has never beaten me when he starts behind me. The only problem is that WP holeshots almost every race. I should have all the Glory next season when WP moves up to Pro and I get my new KFX450 rolling. Good luck to all finishing up this season.

Old 10-09-2003, 12:11 AM
WP
Pro Rider

Ed, you are going to dominate next year. Phil, where have you been? You have been a ghost.

Old 10-09-2003, 04:02 PM
Pro Rider

racerbob if you ever need a 4 man team me and my bud ride raptors and can rip thru the desert,i run thru Mojave all the time and do alot of riding there in the summer..I like to go fast..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2003, 11:38 PM
Trailblazer

Well, after meeting a few of you at Adelanto this year, I limped away with 16th in the Novice/Beginner class. More importantly got a cool glory shot over the tabletop. Racing the Fire and Police MX Nationals here in Socal. April rounds got a 2nd and a 3rd. Our night series was up and down, but I think I wound up 3rd overall. Took a gold medal at the CA Firefighter Olympics in July. Our Fall Nationals are Monday and Tuesday at Glen Helen, on the National track...can you say get ready to be hammered...Just lengthened the Rappy steering stem by 2 inches, so we'll see how it goes. Good job Rob...I'll be looking for your dust in Adelghetto next year. Haz

Old 10-10-2003, 12:13 AM
Trailblazer

Yeah I have been out in the desert and trying to get my raptor running right. I will be out at the next itp race. I am probably going to take the raptor out to the elsinore track tomorrow around 3:45 or so. I will give you a report. I plan to take the 450 next week either mon. tue or wed. Not sure yet.

Old 10-10-2003, 12:16 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Mike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]...I think Haleys Comet makes more appearances than you do..lol...nice to see your still hangin around. Just a heads up...Barstow Poker Run is coming up on the 25th & 26th. I'll be out there showing off the skillz and running the youngsters off the course...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]. Hope you can make it....later...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Also nice to see Mr. Dampier hangin in the forum tonight....Howz it goin', Phil???....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2003, 12:30 AM
Trailblazer

Good how are you doing?? So rob you aren't going to the team race then..We will miss you that weekend.
Right now i am chatting with shaun, eric, and lee

Old 10-10-2003, 12:41 AM
Pro Rider

I know I'm gonna regret missing the race...but the poker run is a chance for the guys and their wives to run a course together. My wife really digs riding with the guys, but says she isn't ready to start racing just yet....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2003, 12:50 AM
Trailblazer

Will you be their on sunday??

Quick Reply: Hey you Racers...Howz the season going??.....