ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

My first race of the series.. 1st place!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2003, 03:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My first race of the series.. 1st place!!!!!!!

My first race of the series.. 1st place!!!!!!!
WWWHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I soooo stoked right now!!! I took home my very first 1st place trophy tonight I couldnt believe it! I was overwhelmed after the main, I actually shed a few tears.... I guess I wanted that win more than I ever imagined I did...... I took first in the 1st motot and the main. ... Troy also took home a 4th place and my kids took home a 1st and 2nd We had a HUGE group tonight, the track was slicker than snot and everyone was totally nutty,bumpin,bangin and pilin it up( I raced with YFZ450, 400ex's, Raptor and a 300ex We will have an R and a Z400 tomorrow night to add to the ladies class...Ill post more tomorrow night.Anyhow , I had to share the good news, Ill have more tomorrow night, its a dbl header wk end....Wish me luck!!!!!!............Tina

_________________ Well, I pulled it off again tonight.... first in the 1st MOTO and 1st in the main!!! The 450 was pullin alot harder tonight and another 400ex thats had some motor work done to it,they are goona be hard to keep of me after a few more races, But I think I will pick up some pseed as well, so who knows!!! Ill post what pics I have tomorrow( Im totally beat tonight) I got all of tonights pics of me on camcorder instaed since this loaner camera sucks so bad. Troy took home a 1st place as well, and so didi my girls, the minis ran a Predator and a LT80 .My girl got 2nd in the 1st moto and 1st in the main.My boy Brandon took last...... this was his first true year on a short track besides quad wars and hes only 6, so hes got plenty of time to improve ..Not too bad 3-4 of us took home 1st place trophies tonight and no injuries to report. one girls flipped and bit it hard on a Raotro but she was ok and three others in the Mens class and a LT500 and a LT250 and a Raptor one guy tweeked his arm (somehow he ran his own arm over ) We had a HUGE turn out for the beginning of the series. ........Tina

Old 12-02-2003, 05:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulations one your win......it will just become more addictive now! The first time is the most memorable. Good Luck from here on out.

Old 12-02-2003, 06:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Wow....and you're good looking too![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Good for you!!

Old 12-02-2003, 06:30 PM
Pro Rider

Congradulations. Those memories will never die.

Old 12-02-2003, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider

Tina...CONGRATS!!!!! Thats awesome to take 1st in your first 2 races. Your a natural!! Its always way cool to hear of women getting into racing. And whats better?? A woman thats starts off as a champ!!! Keep up the good races and maybe we'll so you at PRO status before long.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-03-2003, 03:15 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Just4Kicks
Wow....and you're good looking too![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Good for you!!
LOL! WEll, thank you........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-03-2003, 03:18 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RacerRob
Tina...CONGRATS!!!!! Thats awesome to take 1st in your first 2 races. Your a natural!! Its always way cool to hear of women getting into racing. And whats better?? A woman thats starts off as a champ!!! Keep up the good races and maybe we'll so you at PRO status before long.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
That would be pretty cool! Im already thinking about this next wk end. That is, if any of the girls show .....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I may have to run with the Boyz this next wk end. All the girls have soemthing going on pretty much [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] ITs all good, I dont mind racing in MEns open class, it just makes me ride that much harder[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. I wish I had more time to pracitce MX as well in the winter so I can race good for the WORCS series. I plan on TT in the spring and some MX this spring/summer if $$$ allows and the boss gives me some wk ends off all season ...... Thanks for all the kind words......Tina [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-03-2003, 07:18 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Just4Kicks

Good for you!!
I second, third and fourth that motion!!

Congrat's TNT!!

Old 12-03-2003, 01:14 PM
Pro Rider

Congrats!!!! :-)

Old 12-03-2003, 03:44 PM
Pro Rider

Congrats!!!!

Cool pic'[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Where and when is Quad Wars in Idaho? We might se if we can make the trip over if time and money permits.

I have been trying to get the wife to race her Raptor but she wants to practice alot before she tries to compete.

Quick Reply: My first race of the series.. 1st place!!!!!!!