ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Adelanto GP

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2004, 05:14 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Adelanto GP

Whos gonna be there?

I will be there on the intermediate line...either on a white or blue 250r...

Old 02-25-2004, 02:11 PM
Trailblazer
Default Adelanto GP

Tryin to do life support on the blue rappy now. If it stays in rev limit, be there on the clapped out blue 250X. Novice line. Haz #935

Old 02-26-2004, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default Adelanto GP

Mike..I'll be on the NOV line, too. See ya' out there.. Shaun...Patty said she's headed out early Sunday morning. We'll probably both be there before you. I'll give you a call after I find Patty and a place to park.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

BTW.... Update your profile!!! Your not T15 anymore...LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2004, 11:47 PM
Range Rover
Default Adelanto GP

yeah u probably will...

ok i will be on the blue 250r..

oh and i dont have either of those quads anymore...

Old 02-29-2004, 11:55 PM
Trailblazer
Default Adelanto GP

Ah the Ghetto race was fun as ever. I could not believe the amount of quads there! Nothing like 60+ quads goin for the first turn at the same time! To anyone I may have passed on the clapped out 250x, start trainin or somethin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Shaun is was nice to finally be able to put a face with a name. Rob...wait til next year when I have some horsepower back!!!!! To anyone else that is as sore as I am, I feel your pain! Haz

Old 03-01-2004, 01:24 AM
Pro Rider
Default Adelanto GP

Mike...great to see you out there again. Was a great course, a little brutal on the quad guys, but fun still. Next year I think I'm gonna sign up as Amateur, just to get a good lead on the "BIG" group....I feel good for now, but I'm sure it'll be a different story when I wake up tomorrow.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2004, 07:56 PM
Range Rover
Default Adelanto GP

yeah it was a fun race, i think i was everyones b**ch at that race, gettin bumped aorund and off the track LOL, almost hit a car that crossed the course..got a 10 from the people on the straight away...btw that 10 was the highlight of my race lol....

got my @$$ kicked, definitel wasnt on pace....next year.....

greg stuart was bad@$$ as usually, and doug eichner was even more amazing, dead last start to 2nd on the first lap, cant wait till he actually starts up front with stuart...

Old 03-01-2004, 08:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default Adelanto GP

Originally posted by: Duncanracer
..got a 10 from the people on the straight away...btw that 10 was the highlight of my race lol....
You got a 10??? I thought they were "Dukes of Hazzard" fans...they held up the 01 for me!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2004, 01:03 AM
Range Rover
Default Adelanto GP

lol
and my prayers go out to nic granlund, as he was seriously injured on the first lap....

hope u heal up dude...

Old 03-02-2004, 03:57 PM
Trailblazer
Default Adelanto GP

Originally posted by: Duncanracer
lol
and my prayers go out to nic granlund, as he was seriously injured on the first lap....

hope u heal up dude...
mine as well. from what i heard he is in real bad shape. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] does any one have more info on his injeries? or how we can send cards or emails?

Quick Reply: Adelanto GP