ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Anyone want to race

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 07:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone want to race

I'll race ya, how about an easy race considering I am out of shape, how about 3 laps of a 38 mile loop I'll give you a head start, plus I will stop for 2 mins. every lap, heck I will even stop and wait for you to re-gas and we can start fresh every lap.

If you win I will pay for your trip to Vegas. If I win you have to post better better topics. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2004, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider

You name the time and the place and I'll see if I can pencil you in to my schedule.

Old 07-15-2004, 08:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

i will race anybody anytime on my raptor. i don't think anybody has anything to out run it. unless they have it only for the dragstrip. mine is for dirt or strip. still in the process of adding new parts but already is to fast. WHAT SOME COME GET SOME

03 RAPTOR 686
FULL YOSHI EXHAUST
MR. TURBO-- TURBO
JET KIT

Old 07-15-2004, 08:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

now, why are you going to call somebody out when you dont even know what 99% of the members here have. Ill race you too, cockiness will only get you embarassed my friend

Old 07-15-2004, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider

guys/girls...hes not even responding. i think he feel off his horse

Old 07-15-2004, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

OSMAN-If you seriously believe that nobody on this forum has anything to out run your raptor you should get out more and race some real competition.As i said if you are serious you are also misinformed or you have limited experience in drag racing because there are many two strokes and some four strokes just where i ride here on the oregon dunes that would put the hurt on your raptor.I guess that if you just wanted to see what kind of a response you would get you will soon find out. Rideorberidin-That is a very bold statement but if you can back it up it is not cocky just confident so good luck with that.

Old 07-16-2004, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: Eric250EX
guys/girls...hes not even responding. i think he feel off his horse
I think you got it right he's feeling up or off his horse . you notice he hasent even reposted a reply alls i can "say he who braggs alot has not alot " just a young blow hard ..maybe he can go 30mph on his 90cc banshee....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2004, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

Originally posted by: OSMAN
i will race anybody anytime on my raptor. i don't think anybody has anything to out run it. unless they have it only for the dragstrip. mine is for dirt or strip. still in the process of adding new parts but already is to fast. WHAT SOME COME GET SOME03 RAPTOR 686FULL YOSHI EXHAUSTMR. TURBO-- TURBOJET KIT
I have an old slow DS I play with. Come to KY this weekend and see what some of the other 4 strokes got. Looks like a lot of mid 4 300ft bikes.

And they are not DRAG only !!

Old 07-18-2004, 09:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

if you all are talking about me, i have been out of town. i can back anything up i say. as a matter of fact. i just recieved a new head for my RAPTOR. so i took it to the track to turn it in. all i can say is that it made the world of diffrence. i know for a fact the a stock RAPTOR runs about 8.90s to a 9.10s if you can drive pretty good, with all the mods i made the head. exhuast, jet kit, and turbo, it ran a 7.17 in the 1/8. 60 foot time was a 1.62, i came out of the hole a little slow so the front would not just pop up. and also this is not a drag RAPTOR so don't say anyting about all those drag 2 and 4 strokes running in the 5's, becuase i ride mine in the woods and wherever i want.

Old 07-18-2004, 11:19 PM
zow
Range Rover

ill race u idk what u have done to yours ill race u

Quick Reply: Anyone want to race